✦Prologue ✦

*Tap*  *Tap*

  The dead silence in the dark vault broke with the presence of a tall man lighting up the pillars that illuminated his face that covered with the Ox mask. His gentle hands dusting off the old pillars before stepping to the middle of glowing platform. His ears already get used to the sound of the 'elevator' moving up.
  This felt like a routine, by now. Same dark room, same stone pillars, same blinding light. He standing with his hands both behind his back and his eyes looking up to the opening floor to the next level. White light illuminated his tall figure and spiky hair. 'Bright..' he thought to himself silently. His eyes looked down to the floor of the moving platform and noticed the dirt on his boots.
  He always kept himself clean even after any tiring occasions but today, he decided he would ignore it for once. Even the dirt on him will be off soon, the same horrible scenes will keep replaying in his head. He cant helped but formed a tight fist behinf his back when the exact memories repeated.

"Tch..."

  He stepped out from the platform after made sure he arrived at the right floor. The sound of his boots colliding with the clean floor brought noises to the quiet place.
  "This place really looked dead. Even sound like one," he joked to himself with light chuckles. After a while, the chuckles died as he staring off distance again.
  "This is not a gift..I do not wish to be your enemy, my dear... friend," he mumbled under his breath,holding back sniffles and sobs. The sound of him falling to his knees breaking the silence once again. His fingers buried into his messy white hair and fighting the urge to run back down there and save him.

"*sob sob*... Im sorry for not being stronger.. Im sorry for being stupid.. Can we all start all over again?.." he turned and formed a praying fist with heavy tears running down from his cheeks down onto his bruises hands.

"Soleil.. Im begging for another chance. For me to become stronger.."

He closed his eyes and slowly, warm gentlest hand he ever felt touching his cheek and taking the mask off from him revealing scar across his right eye that made him blind long time ago.

"My son.Your pure heart tainted with nothing but loving him. I accept your pray. Now, go"

*Thud! *
  The once lively and standing strong figure now laying lifeless on the cold floor. Alone..