🔞Enemies to Fuck Buddies🔞

CletusxEddiexDrake

Warning: Extreme M/M Smut coming your way. If you don't like that, skip this chapter don't just fucking complain in the comments alright?

Eddie POV

It was fucking weird sharing an apartment with two guys who had both tried to kill me and Venom. They were the worst people in the world, but them and their Symbiotes were being hunted by the FBI just like me and Venom.

"Like it or not, you're stuck with us, Eddie Brock."

Cletus' voice rattled around in my head, sending an uncomfortable shiver down my spine.

Fucking redhead maniac! I wish I had the balls to snap your stupid neck!

Hmm... Let's eat his brains, Eddie.

Venom pipes up, and I can literally feel the anticipation bubbling in my alien counterpart.

"No, we're not eating anybody's brains. Not Kasady's, not Drake's. Nobody!" I snap, standing in front of the shitty dresser in the shittier bedroom of the fantastically shitty apartment we are living in in Mexico.

God, I miss San Francisco...

Just as I pulled on some boxers, I heard the shower, the only shower in this hellhole apartment mind you, shut off. A second later, Drake walked out drying his hair with MY towel. I was so pissed that it didn't immediately register that he was soaking wet and nude.

"You stupid fuck, that's my towel!" I yell, my face burning in anger. He jumped in fright, startled.

"What the shit, Brock?!" He screeched, immediately covering himself with my towel. He backed against the wall, face burning bright red in embarrassment. At that moment, Cletus walked in in his robe with literally nothing on under it.

"For the love of God, why is my bedroom full of naked men?!" I shriek, unable to fully comprehend the ridiculousness I was faced with.

Cletus gave me that bitchy look he always got when he was tired of my shit and very dramatically closed his robe up and tied it shut.

"I heard Drake get out of the shower so I figured it was my turn. That is, unless the spoiled brat used up all the hot water again." He says, practically snarling at Drake.

"Excuse me, I have to take special care of this hair or else it looks like SHIT!" Drake snaps back, glaring at Cletus. The tension in the room is unbearable. I swear, it feels like I'm in the middle of one of those porn videos where it starts with everyone hating eachother but then they end fucking eachother's brains out.

What happened next shocks me to the core and almost makes me want to puke and masturbate at the same time.

Drake and Cletus suddenly lunged at each other, but not to attack. They smashed eachother's lips together and started making out. Drake dropped my towel on the floor reached for the tie of Cletus' robe, yanking on it. The robe fell open and Drake pushed it violently off of Cletus' shoulders.

Suddenly I realized I was very hard. It took me by surprise. Holy fuck...

Suddenly Venom took control of my limbs and walked me over to them. He put my hands in their hair, ran them down their backs, made my hands cup their behinds. I suddenly couldn't resist peppering kisses along Cletus' shoulder, running a hand down to his dick. I grasped it in my hand along with Drake's, stroking them in unison. The two gorgeous men in front of me moaned, still kissing passionately. Suddenly Drake turned to me and grabbed my head, pulling me into a kiss. I could taste Cletus on his lips, on the tongue he shoved into my mouth. We walked to my bed, collapsing in a heap of nude bodies and entwined tongues.