first chapter

"You're so tall, it's annoying"

Gojo heard from the back. They were sitting in class, turns out teacher left "for a moment" to get some papers to class, but the second he left, the class was literally going crazy.

"Huh? "

He answered to his friend and turned around to face him.

"I said, you're so tall, that it's annoying. Again in your thoughts?"

Or maybe he was more than just a friend... But just to Gojo.

"How is it annoying? You know I can't do anything about that"

"Yeah no shit. "

"What's up with you all of sudden? All angry like that... On your periods again? "

"I'll hit you if you say that one more time"

Gojo smiled.

"You're over height"

"Pft- what"

"You know, there are people who can be overweight. You're overheight"

"If that word even exists"

"I say it exists, then it exists. "

"Alright, alright. Not tryna make you angry while you on your periods"

"I said I'll hit you"

Said Getou taking the other's uniform in his hand and squeezing it.

"Soreeyyyy"

Gojo and Getou, basic duo.
Always together, everywhere.

Or so thought Gojo, until started feeling some kind of weird feelings to his friend.

Suddenly it was awkward to sit really close with him, and heart beat faster and faster the more Gojo saw how pretty his friend was.

But he's a guy... And I'm a guy. So it's not okay. Maybe I'm just imagining things.

He thought, but, after some time he realized how madly in love he was with him.

He hated the fact how addicted he became to his friend. He hated that feeling in stomach everytime they were really close. He hated that he fell in love with his friend.

Because it's not normal to fall in love with your friend, or see dreams about him. For example this night Gojo saw a dream about his friend again, it was naughty and he hated it. He hated to see his friend like that.
But in the same time enjoyed.
It was like a place far away from reality.
A place, where he can hug his friend, be really close, or even kiss him.

And because of those dreams, lately, he spaced out and couldn't hear anything around him.

"Satoru turn around, teacher is coming"

"Eh? "

"TURN. AROUND. "

"Ah, alright"