Lunch

I woke up with a lot of back pain, as if someone had been sitting on them all night. Then I realized I had been sleeping on the couch all night when I fell asleep on TV last night. I got up carefully and went to make my favorite tea. Then I went to change from yesterday's clothes to more comfortable clothes. I lay down on the bed and started reading. I received an announcement on the instagram, so I picked up the phone and went to see. Jim sent me new photos of Helena as she walked down the street. She is so beautiful..
Then I remembered what happend yesterday, I can't stop thinking about that moment when I saw her. I hope I will meet her again someday. I don't want to lie at home locked up all day. I remembered yesterday when I went to the bookstore, I saw a small restaurant that looked pretty nice from the outside.
I don't really want to cook, so I'll go there for lunch.

( Your outfit )

It didn't take me long to get there, I went for about 15 minutes.
When I opened the door, I saw a cozy room with a nice decoration. The walls were gray and had various pictures of London. The tables were mostly for two people. I sat down and a waiter came up to me.
the waiter : hi, how can I help you ?
Y/n : hi, I would like to have a pasta with cheese sauce.
the waiter : of course, do you want something for drink ?
Y/n : maybe later, thank you
The waiter left and I was just admiring all of that decoration. Then I heard someone a walk in the door. I didn't pay much attention to it until I felt a tap on my shoulder for a moment. I turned and couldn't believe my eyes. It was Helena again. I was shocked and didn't know what to say.
Helena: Hi again, I was just wondering if the seat opposite is free, because the restaurant is full and I have nowhere to sit. She said with a big smile on her face.
Y/n : Of course. I said nervously. She sat across from me and I couldn't stop looking at her. She was just so beautiful and I couldn't believe that.
Helena : You know it's rude to stare. She said with a smirk on her face.
Y/n : omg I'm sorry, I didn't realised that, i was just-
I didn't even finish the sentence when I heard Helen laugh.
Helena : I was just joking darling.
that nickname omg
Y/n : Yeah of course, sorry. I said a little bit embarrassed.
Helena : You should stop apologizing for everythink love. She was still smiling at me
Y/n : omg yeah I'm s-
Helena : you'r doing that again. She literally burst out laughing. I started laughing as well, because whole this situation was so embarrassing for me.
She was looking at me for a moment a then she spoke.
Helena : Have you already ordered something ?
Y/n : Actually yes, I did. Pasta with cheese sauce, it's my favorite food.
Helena : Are you kidding me ? It's my favorite food too. I absolutely love that, it's delicious.
Y/n : yeah, it is
Helena : I will ordered that if you don't mind.
Y/n : of course I don't.
The waiter came to us and Helena ordered her food.
The waiter : ok, is that everything ?
Helena : no, I would like to have two glasses of red wine for my and my friend.
Did she really said friend or I'm just loosing my mind ? The waiter came to us again with two glasses of red wine.
Helena : you like red wine, don't you ?
Y/n : yes, I do, I really do.
Helena : Yeah, I thought that, because beautiful people like you always like a red wine you know.
Did she really said BEAUTIFUL ?? I was blushing terribly.
Y/n : Aww thank you, but I'm not definitely that beautiful as you are, nobody is.
She smiled at me and I blushed even more. The waiter brought Helena food while I was halfway through the food.
We talked about different things for half an hour, but mostly I talked because Helena is a private person and I respect that of course.
Helena : and how do you live here ? In London.
Y/n : actually for few days,I moved here recently.
Helena : oh , that's so nice. And do you like it here ?
Y/n : I love it here so much, it is the most beautiful city I've ever seen, I was in a very beautiful park when I was running like I always do every second day, then in that bookstore we met in and this restaurant, it's so beautiful here, isn't it ?
Helena : yes, it really is, that's right. I know. I know a forest I often go to clear my head. It's really relaxing, I love that place.
Y/n : that sounds so nice. Then my phone rang, it was Jim.
Y/n : I'm sorry, but I have to pick up that phone.
Helena : of course, it's ok
Jim : hi babee, how are you ? What are you doing now ?
Y/n : I'm at the lunch with umm.. one person
Jim : I don't wanna bothering you, you will tell me everything after, enjoy it, byee
Y/n : bye babee and I will !! I hung up and then looked at Helena.
Helena : you didn't have to hang up that call if you wanna talk to your boyfriend. I started laughing, because Jim wasn't definitely my boyfriend at all.
Helena : what's so funny ? She said with a confused face.
Y/n : it wasn't my boyfriend, Jim is just my friend, we've known each other since we were little, we are more just like a siblings
Helena : oh, I didn't know that
Y/n : it's ok, we just call each other babe, like for fun
Helena : yes, I got it. Errm but do you have a boyfriend tho ?
Y/n : no, I do not, I'm actually gay
Helena : omg I'm so sorry I didn't know that.
Y/n : And now, you are that one who is apologizing for everything. I said with a smirk on my face. She started blushing a little bit, but she tried to hide it.
Helena : and girlfriend ? Do you have a girlfriend ?
Y/n : no, I don't, I didn't have any relationship since 26 i guess.
Helena : 26 ? How old are you ?
Y/n : i'm 29, 30 in two months
Helena : you look a little younger than you are
Y/n : yeah, I get that a lot.
We were talking for another half and hour when Helena had to go.
Helena : I'm sorry love,but I have to go, I have some work. Thank you for a beautiful afternoon, I really enjoyed it.
Y/n : So do I. It was my pleasure to met you again
Helena : Can you give me your number ? Because I'd like to repeat this again.
Y/n : yeah of course. I gave her my number
Helena : thanks darling, see you, take a care
Y/n : you too, byeee

Then she left with a big smile on her face. I thought I was going crazy.
I left that restaurant 5 minutes later.
I came home and it was five o'clock. I couldn't believe it, it felt like a dream. having lunch with Helena Bonham Carter. and she even asked for my phone number !!!! I told then everything to Jim. We were talking for an hours.

The evening was slow and I was exhausted. I barely walked into the room and fell asleep.

Authors note
Hiii everyone, hope y'all doing well. After two days i wrote another chapter, hope you like it. You can write your opinion in comments if you want xx