Present Life: First Meeting

Yang Meixiang woke up with tears flowing down her face. She immediately thought that she survived but after seeing her fair skin and youthful appearance on the mirror she thought may be she was not.

After calming herself, she called her personal servant and ask her some things. The servant was confused but doubtfully answered everything she asked.

Yang Meixang locked herself in her courtyard for a while to remember everything that happened and to rest before deciding to open the door of her bed Chamber.

Yang Meixiang initially planned to avoid her impending doom but then, she realized that this timeline, she already laid her vicious plan to ruin that woman's reputation. Nights from now her bad fate will began

Yang Melxiang called the servants she tasked to execute the plan and stop all the things she laid. She felt relieved but she somehow felt that there is something bad to happened, Yang Meixiang felt a little bothered.

On the night before the day to go the temple, Yang Meixiang had a dream about her past life, she witness how anger and hatred brought her to her doomed.

The travel with her mother, other madams and young ladies from noble families felt was smooth and she felt more bothered. Old Yang, her mother notice her, fidgeting her embroidered handkerchief and ask her "what's wrong?" but she only pretended that there was nothing wrong and it was just out of boredom that she's been playing with the handkerchief.

The day in the temple was the same in the -past, how they arrived, offered prayer and have their vegetarian meal. Yang Meixiang saw madam Lin but she didn't saw her daughter, Lin Xue..

Yang Meixiang heart started to calm down but then, when she  was strolling the temples garden she saw the woman she didn't want to see, Lin Xue Sitting on a big rock while her servant wiping the on dirt her dress. Lin Xue look at her, their eyes met and her heart beats turns rapid. This scene didn't happen in her past, she tried to collect her composure. Lin Xue's beauty aura is a top tier, younger and has a bright aura.

Yang Meixiang heard a whistle as the wind blows This was the first time they met. She saw how the servant whisper on Lin Xue but then she was startled when Lin Xue smiled at her, there was no trace of envy malice nor anger.

The scene repeatedly played on her mind even when the moon make its appearance and it shines a little brighter compared to the past nights. Her heart and mind is not at ease. The night was peaceful, Yang Meixiang wore her outer robe and goes outside.

The night was too silent that it made heart unease, then she found that her servants who supposed to be on guard were all sleeping, she tried to wake them up but to no avail, they were sleeping tightly. Fear crept her heart, somehow her mind told her something bad must be going on.