Typical Weekend

Summary:

Sam Winchester has become the unofficial football team slut, and he was spending a typical weekend with the team.

✡️✡️✡️

Sam was currently on his hands and knees in the locker room with the football team after their practice. He was completely naked, with someone fucking him from behind and someone choking him on their cock.

Sam is Stanford's football team's unofficial slut. When he finally left the Winchester family business of hunting things and saving people, he wanted to experience everything he missed in his teen years. While here, he found out how much of a cock slut and cum slut he is and the football took him in. It's beneficial to everyone involved. They get a frequent fuck, and Sam gets to be filled with so much cock and cum to satisfy him.

"How is he still so tight?" The guy fucking his ass grunted out. He gripped Sam's hips tighter and slammed into him hard, making Sam jerk forward by the impact and take the cock in his mouth deeper in his throat. The guy fucking his mouth moaned when he slid into Sam's throat, and Sam moaned by both the stimulation on his prostate and deep throating the dick.

"Keep doing that. I slid in deeper," he said, and the other listened. Sam doesn't even have time to bob his head anymore and let both boys control's his body. All he is doing is moaning in between them.

It wasn't long when the guy in his mouth shot his load down Sam's throat, and the guy fucking came deep in Sam's hole. Sam moaned loudly when he felt the cum in his greedy little hole as he swallowed down the load.

"My turn with the slut," someone said, and Sam was flipped onto his back, and before he had time to register who was about to fuck him, they slammed their cock into him, and someone sat on his face. Sam didn't care who they were and only sucked eagerly at the person's hole. The person fucking him doesn't care for Sam's pleasure, or if he is hurting him, he is chasing his release and lifts Sam's lower body off the ground and fucked into without remorse.

Sam doesn't care. He likes it when they manhandled him and treated him like nothing more than a fuck toy. He likes it rough, and he wants the pain as well.

Sam darts his tongue into the hole and moves one hand to massage their balls and the other to stroke their dick. The person moans loudly and rocks on Sam's face, and puts his hands on Sam's chest. He circles the nipple before pinching them hard, making Sam scream and tongue his dart in deeper. He doesn't stop there. As he rides Sam's face, he continues to pinch and pull at the nipple before he spanks them and is rewarded by Sam's moans and tightening of his hands on his balls and cock.

Sam's lower body is dropped to the ground, and cum oozes out of his hole. He whines when no one is fucking him and feels cum on his chest and stomach. The person gets off of Sam, and Sam is being pulled up again, sandwiched between two people. Immediately they double penetrate him, making Sam scream at the stretch since it is the two biggest cock on the team taking him at once. They don't give him time to adjust to the stretch and instead start fucking up into him while pulling him down to meet their thrust.

Sam is a whimpering, screaming, moaning mess in between them. He isn't only double penetrated for the first time with both ten-inch cocks, but he is also sensitive from the other fucks. He is so lost in pleasure that he doesn't register two people grabbing his hand and leading it to their cocks. Due to muscle memory, he starts pumping them, but his grip is tighter due to the fucking he is currently receiving.

Loads of cum currently inside him are making the slide of their cocks easier. Sam feels their hot breath on his neck, and from time to time, one of them would either suck hickey or bite his shoulder.

Sam doesn't even realize he came in between them and only registers the over-sensitivity his dick is receiving by the press of their bodies. He doesn't do anything but whine and moan.

The guys moan loudly in Sam's ear, and soon they come deep inside of him. Sam is quickly lifted off of their cocks, and they place him on the ground. Sam lazily closes his eyes, feeling tired but content. He feels the head of someone's cock and then a load of cum into his hole, and then someone else does the same.

With the rest of the team, he is being passed over into between pairs who double penetrate him and then empty their load. Despite Sam being 6'4" and a well-built guy, being passed around makes him feel small, but he doesn't care.

By the end of everyone getting their turn with Sam, they place him over the spread of his cheeks, watching the cum flow out. Sam can hear snickers and snaps of cameras, and he only wiggles his ass.

"Don't want you losing anymore because this will be the only lube you will get for the multiple fucking your getting later. Better make us much money," the captain says as he slips a giant butt plug into Sam trapping the rest of the load in him. He spanks Sam's ass right over the plug, and Sam moans.

"Now lick the cum off of us," someone else says, and his hair is being pulled, and he is being guided to someone's stomach with cum, and he licks eagerly. His cum mixed with someone else, but Sam only licks it all up eagerly. He walks on his knees as his hair is being pulled in different directions and licks up all the cum either on their torso or dick.

"So slut, we are going to that club, and you will be the main entertainment. You will be the club's cumdump and possible piss dump as well," someone yells from the showers. The whole team is getting showered and ready to go while Sam is slumped on the bench trying to regain use of his own body. He is not even listening to the conversation going on near the showers.

---

Sam was placed on his hands and knees, completely naked. He surveyed the room at the club while he was once again completely naked. The team captain told them that he was their cumdump for the night, and Sam heard clapping. He was glad he could put a spell on himself so he couldn't get an STD. 

Sam drooled when he saw the first guy walk up to him with his sizeable erect dick in front of his face. The guy laughed at Sam's face and slapped his cheek with his dick before walking around and thrusting into Sam. Sam screamed at nearly being split open and fell on his chest but was quickly pulled up by his hair when someone shoved their cock into his mouth.

Much like in the locker room, he was fucked both in his mouth and his hole with cum filling his holes and throat. Sam was being held up by the people and pulled on his hair. 

Sam doesn't know how many cocks he hadn't taken that night, but his stomach felt bloated with all the cum he swallowed, and his holes were dripping with cum.

By the end of the night, it was only the football team, and they all snickered as they took pictures of the scene.

"Try to keep the cum in," someone commanded, and Sam tried to clench his hole only to whimper when his hole only fluttered.

"It's gapping," someone said, and it was easy to slip his four fingers in his hole.

"Trying fisting," someone else said.

"Is that okay, Sam?" He asked, and Sam weakly nodded with a soft smile. He was exhausted but would never disagree with getting filled. Sam collapsed onto his chest as he felt a fist in his ass. He was in a world somewhere else, and laid there was he was being fisted.

---

Sam woke up the next day completely sore. He looked around and smiled when he was in one of the guest rooms in the frat house of the football team. He looked down at himself and knew he was bathed and now wearing a hoodie and sweatpants.

Sam had passed out at the club, and the team had dressed him and brought him back to the frat house and got him cleaned up and took care of Sam. They dressed him and placed him on the bed to rest.