prologue III

FLASHBACK- EARTH POV

zuck and lisa flew back to earth.

daniel was not in the basement bc he needed to use the restroom bc drinking water is good for u.

zuck did not know this bc he isnt even close w daniel so he flew to the basement. after some confusion, zuck telepathically transmitted ther series of events mentally to daniel.

daniel was shocked, but he knew his life long enemy clarnrce wouldnt be eliminated that easily..

zuck and lisa grow scared bc theyre talking to an Alpha so they fly back to zuckerburgs home planet .

daniel runs down to the basement of itnerlake and gets  a book on science.

# womeninstem fr

he learns how to fly to the moon bc its only rocket scienece its not music theory.

dnaiel flies up to the cafeteria (he can fly bc 1) hes an Alpha and 2) he j learned that keep up w the book tf) and gathers the green boiled hot dogs from the school lunch. he uses that and the mayo packets to build a rocket.

no one sees bc zuckyer eliminated all the students bc their relationship isnt public yet.

danei trys to start the rocket .. but it doesnt work.

he grows angry, and is on the verge of transforming into his Alpha angrwy self but he remembers he needs fuel.

danirl went to eat some soggy lettuce from the condiment tray and suddenly it hit him.

he should drink more water!!

he ran to drink the blood of the victims of zuvk bc upcycling is rlly good for the enviornment. then it actually hit him.

the rocket needed fuel.

see, this is why i need cslrnec, daniel thinks. he suddenly pasues and curses himself, pffft , why would i need the person who caused my kidney stones.. .faniel tries to break off this thought.. but the only thing he can think of is calrences bright blue eyes and green hair..

he hears an explosion in the distance. danile curses and runs to get powerade from the vending machine bc the explosion must be zuckerburg being angry..

dnaiel suddenly remmebers........

(CHARACTER CORE MEMORY START)

before clarence gobbled up daniels liver, he saw brusies on daneils eyebrows.

"does he hit u", he murmured in his quiet voice.

"n-n-n-n-no.." daniel stammered, trying not to lie while gazing into clalrence green eyes.

"aw thats a shame" clanrec had said before he sent saniel to the er...

(CHARACTER CORE MEMORY END)

dnaei sniffled, missing claires caringness and empaathy and sympathy......

another explosion sounded, snapping daniel out of his daze.

he quickly poured the stoeln powerade (he broke the vending machine glass bc Alphas can do that) into the hotdog jetpack.

he blasted off into space, his saftey was not a thought on his mind bc in his heart he already knew...

his thoughts, his brain, his heart, his delicious organs....

they all belonged to clarnec..