Chapter Two

Meanwhile, Meiko, Tsukimi, Mina and Naruto were finished their taijutsu sparring.

" We better take a rest for a while." Meiko Uchiha said.

" What about jinchuuriki training?" Naruto Uzumaki asked.

" That's exactly what I've been planning for." Meiko Uchiha said.

" I think it would be better if we rescheduled jinchuuriki training." Mina Nohara said. " Mastering the tailed beast powers are on our focus."

" Mina-sensei has a point." Naruto Uzumaki said.

" It would better if we urge Kakashi in take in-charge of Jinchuuriki Training." Tsunade Senju the Fifth Hokage said. " What Lord Third said is Naruto needs to master the nine-tails' powers."

" I'll try to talked to Kakashi before I urged Naruto to go on a new two-year secret training." Jiraiya said.

" Naruto's two-year training might be an easy idea while Mina, Tsukimi and Meiko will be training together since four of them are jinchuuriki." Tsunade Senju the Fifth Hokage said.

" But if two year training isn't enough, I'll reduce to one year training." Jiraiya said. " Naruto might have missed the Chunin Exams but working on Naruto's training needs a lot of effort."

" I'll leave my decison about Naruto's future training." Tsunade Senju the Fifth Hokage said. " For now, we must focus on the jinchuuriki training."

Meanwhile, back at the Hidden Cloud Village, Yugito is headed to the Raikage's Office.

" You called me Lord Raikage." Yugito Nii said.

" I have a mission to give. This time, Bee is joining with you." A the Fourth Raikage said.

" What kind of mission that were assigned to me and Killer Bee?" Yugito Nii asked.

" You know the noctorious group known as Hijishogun." A the Fourth Raikage said.

" A group of criminal ninjas who specialized in the number of forbidden jutsu." Yugito Nii said.

" Hundreds of forbidden jutsu have been developed by Hijishogun." A the Fourth Raikage said.

" There has been rumors about Hijishogun were in the Land of Sounds. They might have their connections with Orochimaru." Yugito Nii said.

" If they joined forces with Orochimaru, then it will be problematic." A the Fourth Raikage said. " We must not let Hijishogun slipped out of the Land of Lightning to the Land of Sound."

" I'll take this mission." Yugito Nii said. " Just to make sure these group would not dare to entered the Land of Fire."

" I'll be as pissed as hell if the Hijishogun would entered the Land of Fire." A the Fourth Raikage said. " They might intend to attack the Leaf Village. We must not let that happened."

" Just leave this mission to me and Bee." Yugito Nii said.

Meanwhile, Meiko, Mina, Tsukimi and Naruto were in the Ichiraku Ramen Restaurant and eat Spicy Seafood Ramen.

" Spicy Seafood Ramen is delicious." Meiko Uchiha said.

" Me and Kakashi have been to Ichiraku hundred times. We liked the ramens and even tsukemen." Mina Nohara said.

" The ramen and tsukemen were both delicious." Naruto Uzumaki said.

" This could help energizing my chakra energy. Do you know who is the real Ramen Queen?" Tsukimi Uzumaki asked.