|| 5: Deal ||

📌 Y/N's POV:

"Hello, students, teachers, or to anyone who hears me," Our eyes started to lit up as we heard the speakers.

"Someone is safe." Suhyeok stood up, smiling widely.

"I'm Miss Park, An English teacher of Hyosan." Miss Park's alive?

"If you can hear me, please stay away from the infected as far as you can. Don't say a word if you hear or spot them, try to move to a safer area, and please don't attract them."

"Students, do me a favour. Let's all meet when we're finally safe." We heard a soft sob from the speaker, as I closed my eyes.

"Please, save yourselves. I believe in my students of Hyosan."

"Stay alive." The speakers stopped as everyone inside the room smiled a little.

"Right, like a small encouragement can make us stay alive."

"Na-yeon for the love of god, just let us have our moment!" Gyeong-su glared at her.

I glanced at Prez and saw her crept a small smile and went to her famous 'don't talk to me' face.

"Guys, look," Cheong-san pointed at the long rope for a fire emergency on the right, next to our door.

But at this rate, this is worse than a fire emergency.

"How are we gonna pull that in here? It's too far for us to even reach it."

"I agree, someone might get bit, or even worse, a zombie might get in."

"It wouldn't hurt to try, right?" Cheong san lightened up the room as everyone slumped.

"I'm gonna grab it so no one can get hurt, I just need assistance."

"I'll help." I volunteered as he smiled.

"I'll try to help." Dae-su raised his hand.

Then a growl from his stomach echoed the room that caused everyone to laugh.

"Thanks Dae-su, you look over for the door while I try to grab it." He nodded and grabbed the door to open a small gap for Cheong-san's hand to enter.

His hand started grabbing the rope, but as expected, It was too far for him to reach it.

"Darn." He almost cussed.

"Be careful Cheong-san, one wrong move and they'll make your hand a chicken bone." Dae-su warned him as he sighed.

"Very inspiring, Dae-su." He started reaching for it again as he moved his body forward to grab it.

I rolled my eyes and looked at Nam-ra. She pointed at the the door, which leads inside the room of our science teacher.

I raised a brow, walking to her. I twisted the door knob and slightly opened the door.

Once i opened the door, the first thing my eyes caught was a mannequin.

I raised a brow as I saw droplets of blood on the floor, splashed, even.