Chapter 3

PARK JIA'S POV

As I looked at the younger my eyes shifted to the man beside him. Jake the one who called me cute a few minutes ago. He mumbled it but I heard it and got flustered trying to hide my pink cheeks ^_^

I started looking at his face and admired his facial features. Each one complementing the other. I had heard a lot about these guys but  having a view of them up close was something else. I didn't realise that I had been staring at him for a minute now and suddenly he turned back. I wasn't expecting that to happen so I quickly turned around and cursed myself under my breath.

After a few minutes I looked back and saw that he was talking to them again. I let out a sigh and as soon as I turned back Sena was there. I didn't realise that she saw me.  She  started wiggling her eyebrows at me while smirking. 

I chuckled and slightly hit her arm. 

After a few minutes everyone from the cheer team had arrived and same goes for the basketball team.

                                                                             3RD PERSON POV 

The cheer team had to practice before the basketball team. They filled the room with their chants and afterwards they did their routine a few times. 

At one point in the middle of the Routine they would form a human pyramid and Jia had to take the place of the girl who was going to originally stand at the top.

She had been practicing everyday after school but she still hadn't gotten the hang of it. It was a tough move and since it was her first time it was even more nerve wrecking. But since today was correction day she didn't have a choice and had to do it. 

Jia had joined the team a year ago and had already amazed the coach with her skills. As she was very flexible most moves were like a piece of cake for her. That was why the coach had decided to make her the replacement. However, Jia wasn't in the best condition as she had fallen down the stairs the previous day. She had sprained her ankle and decided to tell her coach but he was nowhere to be seen. 

By the time the coach came everyone had already started calling her towards them as the routine was about to start. She had no choice and just decided to do her best.

There were several parts where she had to do pretty tough stunts and she managed to pull off each and every one until the pyramid came. 

                                                                    JAKE POV

I saw the girl who I had met earlier and got to know her name was Jia I had heard her friend calling her that two or three times. 

I looked at her while they were doing their routine and I would be lying if I said I wasn't sitting with my jaw dropped open in awe.She looked like a delicate girl but as she was doing her routine she did every move with power and her voice was standing out in the chants. 

I looked at her and smiled. She was beautiful. I hadn't seen her around before or maybe I never noticed but I was glad we bumped into each other.

She looked innocent and pure, she was talented and her visuals were stunning. Her plump lips along with her long brown hair and her clear and smooth skin made her stand out. Compared to the other girls she wore natural makeup and she was confident which was evident.