Chapter 2

Hy guys here is the update.....

*****

A boy and a girl came from hunting..... Fighting......

G:I won..

B1:no it's me who won.....

G:no me....

B1: I said na it's me.....

G:so what even I said it's me.....

B1:no me....

G:no me.......

They were continuously fighting forgetting that they got audience for them...

Another boy who was till now enjoying live Tom Jerry show was fed up with their banter now.....

B2:shut up Cabir......

(Yes the B1 is Cabir....)

C:why me you see even she is fighting with me na....

G1: because he is my Bhaiyu he will always be with me....

(Yes the B2 is Abhimanyu...)

C:ohh really..... We will see that when you or he gets your mate who will be with whom.... You know you might have to go with your mate....

Ab:shut your mouth up Cabir Nandu will not go anywhere.....

(Yes guys the girl is non other than our Nandu....)

N:yes I will always be with my bhaiyu.....

Na:but sweetii.... What about your mate and bhai what about your mate.....

N:he should be ok with it if love me.... If not ta ta bye bye to him.....

Ab:they will be fine as they are our mate and as far as I remember Nandu's mate will....

(why so fast..... You will see in further chapters.... Even most will guess.... Let there be suspense.....)

C:will be who bhai..... And let whoever it be he will be joining our clan chothi will not be going anywhere.....

Ra:yes princess will be staying with us only....

I:you guys will never understand she have be with her mate na....

Na:mom we are not stoping it's just she will be with us always.....

C:bhai why are you silent....

Ab:I don't know about you guys but I will always be with her.... And dad mom I know we will always be readly accept him in our clan but even he might have his own clan na....

Ra: Abhi have you seen something that you are so confident.....

Ab:some what yes.... But not sure....

N: bhaiyu have you forgotten I have placed block so you can't see our future...... neither you nor others will get to see anything about us.....

Ab:ohh yes now I get it.... But why babydoll.... We can see who your mate na...

N: bhaiyu lets leave it to Destiny na pls....

Ab:ok I surrender... I cannot win against you.....

Ra:well guys I'll be in my study and you guys have school go prepare..  ...

C:ahh thank god school is gonna finish.... I am fed up reading same things...

Na:yes.... Dad next time I won't be joining school again..... Pls.....

Ra:but....

Na:momma pls.....

I:ok next you'll work ok.... Happy.....