The rule breaker

Stella pove

I ran for about 1 hour through the forest take in the natural air and my paw feels good and ready to burn out the pain, my wolf as be on the edge after the rejection.

Will I ever have a second chance mate?  That question keep ringing.

It was rear to have one,i pray the goodness should grant me one.
So I need sometime to myself, so I went to one of the apartment my mum own,i spend three days weep over so stupid idiot.Then I decide to go home.

Finally I got to the pack house on getting there. I met the elders and my elder brother 'the Alpha of the moonlight pack' with my bestfriend who is also known as the beta of this pack. I entered the room and tried to walk pass them before I heard my brother talked

"Stella get back here right now " what is it this time,don't tell me I broke another rule because I was known for breaking rules.

"what max"

"you don't talk to your Alpha like that "

"are we still on this, please I need some break" my brother or should I say my alpha always want me to call him by his titled name when everyone is garthered but am not use to it.

"Stella why will you always break rules,am tried of correcting you....you are no longer a kid"

"what rule because the last time I checked, I was in pain because some stupid mate rejected me" I race my voice at him, he maybe the alpha but he should not forget am also carrying the alpha gene.

"am sorry about your rejection but we will get back to that later because the guy who rejected you won't see what coming, dear. But you broke a rule that state that no human must know about our existence do you want the hunters to chase after us"

"I didn't tell anyone about us"

"you did, you showed your best friend your wolf which was wrong"wow I was not expecting that

"so we have decided as a whole that we will be capturing your friend today"

"what!!! you can't do that, there can be another way maybe I could talk to her you know and more so she love us without knowing we exist"trying to stop my brother was like stop a pig from rubbing it body on mud.. I need to do something, I can't let them have my only human friend captured and killed because of some damn rules that why I hate rules.

Then I finally got a look from my brother that means you-are-not-talk-me-out-of-this.what did I tell you.

"okay I will be in my room"runing back into my room

"Stella don't try anything funny "max you know me well then I jump the window and getting my paw on the ground my black and brown fur was moving with the wind heading to a direction you all know........Wow!!! I love breaking rules

************************************Kate POV

It has being two week since I saw my best friend Stella and Javier. my lunch as being the worst,I spent my lunch in the restroom

And also spend other time in the library

Everything seems dry

I could not focus in school any more

'I really miss them'

"Kate someone is at the door asking of you,will you come down stairs " my mum screamed

"Am coming mum"

who would be look for me at this hour of the day. I left my room to check the stranger.

"Stella" I gave her a hug,she looks odd

"Stella what wrong"

"Atleast let me in"

"Sorry,come in"

"I don't have much time you have to leave" she was speaking in fear,what did she mean by leave "leave"

"Why will I leave"

"Please obey me, just go somewhere that no one will know"

"What of my mum"

"Don't worry about her"

"You can't come to my house and just tell me to leave,what of mum? And again you left for two good days and here you are tell me to leave my home and my mum"

"You can't understand" then I say tears in her eye

"Why are you also saying I can't understand"the look on my face change 'what she can't be a werewolf'

" are u a were......"I couldn't finish my sentence before someone bang my door looking at two large guys walking towards me.

"Take her"the first guys and then he drag Stella away, she cried out

"I told you to run,why must you argue with everytime "the man who was dragging her covered her mouth.

I knew I was now in trouble but before I could scream I felt a pain in my arm and everything went dark.

################################Guys how was the chapter
Am sorry guys have be a little lazy and quiet busy, am back.......

Am trying to edit all the chapters and to also write better.

Thanks for reading >3