1.

When did it get to this. Wakasa and Benkei are nowhere insight, Rindou went out with his annoying ass of a boyfriend and I'm stuck babysitting the Toman higher ups. This is hectic... If I would've known...

These babies just kept suffocating me with questions like, hey Ran do you have a boyfriend, Ran do you want to date me, Can you show us your tattoo again, did anyone in the juvenile center bother you and are still a virgin.

"Why the hell would you ask him that, Baji-san!?" Takemichi if I'm not mistaken, asked.

"What, have you never wondered? I mean look at Rindou. He has Kingkong as a boyfriend and probably lost his. Right Ranny?" Baji proudly declared. Baji and Takemichi started arguing and I stopped paying attention.

I was too interested with Kazutora's hair (they bailed him out and he and Mikey worked out their problems) to hear, the first in commands, flirting with me. While the seconds just stood there with shock written all over their faces.

"Ran-kun do you need a breather? We can leave if you're too stressed. Wakasa-sama told us to leave immediately if you're too stressed," Takemichi said waiting anxiously for my reaction.

"Nuh it's fine I wasn't really paying attention to any of your words anyway. But I guess a trip to the grocery store would be nice. We could get snacks and drinks there."

"See, Rannie has the best ideas!" Mikey yelled jumping into my lap and gave me a peck on the cheek.

"MIKEY YOU LITTLE SWINE!!!" They all yelled in unison. I picked Mikey up and put him on my back.

"Let's go you little chatterboxes."

*At the Grocery store*

I looked through all the aisles but couldn't seem to find Rindou's favourite cereal or Wakasa's favourite candy. When I turned around I was shocked to see Izana Kurokawa standing infront of me. "I-izana!? What the hell are you doing here?"

Izana chuckled and smiled. "I wanted to see if you'd be interested in joining my gang. You and Rindou will make exalted additions. So what do you say?" He asked tucking a strand of my hair that escaped behind my ear.

"We'd love to Kuro-" but he cut me off.

"Call me Izana. We're friends aren't we Rannabelle?" My face heated up. I hated that nickname, but somehow when he and the other two said it... It felt... Magical.

"Alright... Zana it is."

"You really have a way with words don't you?"
While still cupping my cheek, Izana brought his face closer, but out off nowhere the brats came to Ushered him away. What did I think that would bring me exactly?

"Hey Ran do you know that guy?" Draken suddenly asked me. He sounds pissed, but I don't know how that's tied in with me.

"Ya, we met at the Juvenile center. He's Mikey's half brother right? I really enjoy his company 😁!! And he's kinda cute if you ask me...". I whispered that last part, afraid they'd judge me.

"He may be great company, but will he treat you right is the question, Romeo?" Mitsuya asked looking unimpressed. I just rolled my eyes and pretend like I didn't hear them. Then out of nowhere I felt as if I was being stalked again.

'Jesus Christ who keeps following me?' I thought as I walked with Mikey on my back.

*Mikey's P.O.V*

I have a bad feeling about this... AND WHY THE HELL DOES IT FEEL LIKE WE'RE BEING STALKED!!! I turned my head and out of the corner of my eye, I saw him. There was a figure watching us and slowly following us back to Waka's house.

Out of pure instinct I told Ken-chin while trying not to disturb the peace. He told me to just leave it, as long as he didn't hurt anyone it's fine. I huffed and didn't want to talk to him.

'This guy is bad news and I think Ranny knows that as well. That's why we're taking a different route out of here.'

*Takemichi's P.O.V*

WHY THE HELL IS SOMEONE STALKING US!!? AND WHY ISN'T ANYONE DOING OR SAYING SOMETHING!!? THIS CAN'T BE HOW RAN DIES IS IT!!? MIKEY WOULD BE CRUSHED!!? (Naoto said that after he time leaped a few times. The date of when Ran died is undecided)0

I walk up to Ran, but then I saw the house in the clearing. 'WHAT WE CAN'T BE BACK YET!!?' I wanted to sh*t my pants right there and then.

"Alright you guys go inside while I deal with our little friend, okay?" Ran asked smiling at us.

"Like hell we're leaving you? We can fight you know," Baji whispered.

"Don't worry I can handle him. I'm Ran Haitani afterall," he said bringing out his baton. We went inside as told and were greeted by confused faces, two of which I've never seen before.

"Where's Ran?" Wakasa asked worriedly.

"He's-" Mikey cut off by someone yelling out in pain. We all rushed outside to find cradled in someone's arms with his head bleeding. Wait isn't that...