1. The Punishment

Sia : Morning guys. Have you seen the notice on the board? I think this time it's going to be a great trouble. What you think about it? I told you, Moon you should be careful towards your friend. Ah sorry! Towards your bestfriend, Ashin. 

Moon : I am thankful that you really cared about her. But you should say something in front of her. She will give you the best answers for all your queries.

Zehan : Why you say like that, Moon? No one is scared of Ashin here. She did the wrong thing, so she should be scared, not us. Let's go, Sia.

Ashin entering into the classroom

Moon : Why did you come today? And don't tell me you haven't seen the noticeboard. I think you must have saw it. Don't just be quite. Please, say something. I'm dying here.

Ashin : Just keep quite. I need some peace. Don't shout now, you get it. 

Moon : You're so calm after beating a senior. Is it a therapy or something? You're not worried at all. You will be punished in front of the whole school. Haven't you read the notice. And most importantly, you got a lot of enemies to support you in your punishment.

Ashin: Have you done now? Don't irritate me and just be worried about yourself. Don't follow me, you're not my friend and neither me. I got to go now.

A day ago,

 Ashin beaten a senior and he was injured with some bruises. The principle of school got notified about it and now Ashin was going to be punished for her doing. 

PRESENT DAY

At school assembly, Ashin was going to get punishment.

PRINCIPAL : Dear students. Morning to all. You all might have seen the noticeboard. You are getting more and more braver nowadays. Don't know how to respectful towards your seniors and juniors. Can you think about why your parents send you to schools? They send you to become wise, respectful towards the society, to learn manners, to become a good citizen of the country. And what you do here is fight and being disrespectful. Can we have the student who did that fight with the senior, please come on stage by yourself. I hope this will give you lesson to be good discipline student in future.

Zehan : This Ashin is going to ruin the whole class's reputation. Moon, why are you not saying anything now? Are you afraid that she will beat you also?

Moon : Be quite or she will beat you, surely. 

Ashin getting on the stage.

Ashin : Yes, I am the one who beaten my senior. I am ready to accept any punishment. 

PRINCIPAL : You got some courage, girl. You will be going to run the 10 laps of the playground. Is it enough for you?

Ashin : I accept. 

Sia : Moon, are you sure she don't have any mental problem. The playground single lap will be of 800m. She will be dead, completing 10 laps.

Zehan : Are you not going to say anything again, Moon? I thought you're her only friend.

Moon : I don't left with anything right now. I am worried, how is she going to do it. She don't see me as a friend too. 

Sia : I never dared to make her friend. Didn't you know the first day of her, at school? When teacher asked her name, she replied like " haven't you seen in the form." No body wanted to sit with her. I don't know why did Moon wanted to be her friend?

Moon : I got reason to be friend with her. And maybe she is not that much communicable but that doesn't mean she is bad. So, think before what you say.

Zehan : I am agree with Sia. Don't you remember when I asked her to be in the quote writing competition, she didn't replied and just left the classroom.

Moon : Yeah, I know your ego might be got hurt. Because whole class is always around you and praising you but she never saw you carefully even for once.

PRINCIPAL : Assembly dismiss. All can take your classes now. Zehan will give a monitor on her, while she completing her punishment. 

Zehan : Why me? I don't want to.

PRINCIPAL : You also want the punishment, Zehan? If don't then do what you have assigned for.

Zehan : Okay, Sir.

PRINCIPAL leaves

Zehan : You sure are a bad omission, Ashin.

Ashin : Do what you are assigned for instead of making quotes on me.

Moon : Ashin, take the bottle with you. If you can't do it, then please stop at the very time.

Ashin leaves and started the punishment. The whole day she was running without taking any rest while Zehan keeping an eye on her. 

Later after completing the punishment.

Zehan : I think, I got the punishment, not you.

Ashin : You might be dead by the time if you have completed the laps.

Zehan : Principal is merciless. He put a girl on a run. How can you just accept it? You know very well how to refuse, then why yo did it?

Ashin : Don't talk to me like a friend. You don't know me and neither I, so keep a distance from me.

Zehan : Sure, we are not friends and I will never think of this horrible dream. But we are classmates. And for your kind information, you have ruined our whole class's reputation. So, I have the right to ask you the question.

Ashin : So, why don't you use your right asking me the reason of beating that shitty senior? 

Zehan : You might have provoked him. 

Ashin : Wow! Be careful from me now on. Such an attention seeker without having any mind of just. I hate people like you so, stay away from me.

Moon : Ashin, you're fine right. I was worried the whole time. Get some water.

Ashin : I hate people around me. So, you both just don't come near me. Get it.

Zehan : Why you want to be her friend? Don't you have self respect, Moon? You're such a softhearted guy. Be a man. And how dare she can say she hate me. I hate her more than she hate me. Psycho girl she is. Don't be her friend, Okay Moon?

Moon : Stop it, Zehan. I got reason. Nobody knows her, about what type of a person she is. When you'll know, you'll regret about what you're saying. Bye

Zehan : I won't. Bye

END