Chapter I

"FUCK YOU, I HATE YOU " I heard my cousin yell to my phone hanging it up and slamming it down.
"You okay " I said grabbing my two year old niece Kayla out of my cousin Deja's way as she stormed passed me to the couch. "what happened!!?" I yelled
She didn't answer but she was crying hysterically.
"I hate my life, I hate my parents, fuck everybody. I can't do this I wish god would take my life because as you can see I'm not wanted here, my mom doesn't even love me.!!!"
"Deja shut the fuck up that's not true.! Stop before I leave.!" I yelled.
*I didn't know why she was mad I just knew that phone call pissed her off really bad*

~15min. Later ~
I was holding Kayla in my thoughts when all of a sudden Deja stormed up stairs and said she was going to hang herself... I quickly got me and Kayla jacket and shoes on and left to the back of the house.. *the only reason I reacted that way because she tried to kill herself multiple times before * I called my mom who called her Ma who called Dejas Ma who called the police. Long story short Deja ended up in the hospital my niece ended up with her mom and I ended up being pushed down my highschool steps outta my thoughts into reality......