in class

Hii everyone i highly recomed for you guys to imagine like billie eilish is reading this in her deep voice                              "In life you get many things happening to you" "You get happy,sad etc..."  "But my life was always sad,since the moment i was born" "i was born with only one lung witch meant i had problems with breathing" "i went to manny doctors and in the end all they had to say was "you wont live for long like this,even iff you do you will sufer for the rest off your life" "ah come on now i was a kid could't you make it seem less scary" "for my hoole life i was bullyed all the time,and all i ever wished for was to die,i couldn't breath properly and i got lots off asthma attacs,in some words my life was a living hell" "one day i was in class i suddenly couldn't breath well,i thought this was just one off my asthma attacs but it got way worse to the point where i fainted and fell off my chair" "everyone gatherd around me trying to raise me" "it was wierd it was like im on a coma,i couldnt feel annything my legs,body,arms but i could hear relly well,i heard all off it , the screaming,the crying,and even the ones who laughed about it,my vison was blury and all off a sudenn i was in hospital i couldn't feel or hear annything my vision was blury and the only thing i could hear was my heart beat,it was beatting so slowly and peacfully not like all the times,and soon my vison got all dark and somehow i was in a dream,it wasn't like anny off the dreams i had before it was the wierdest dream off all time" "in one side was mom reaching her hand out to me and asking me to go to her but on the other side there was my dead father smiling at me and opening his hands as iff he was waiting for a hug,i wanted to go so bad and hug my father,but the look in my moms eyes was so dessprate she was crying,and all i could think off was, "why do i have to chose.." "a part off me wanted to go to my dad but a bigger part off me wanted to go to mom"  "so i somehow ended up chosing mom,she was happy but i wasn't that happy so i escaped her arms runnig towards dad,and in middle off runing something stoped me and pulled me agresivly towards mom" "soon i slowly opend my eyes and my vison got better" "i saw my mom crying and holding my hand and i was hearing her say: "youve made it *crying* i can't belive it" "i  feelt my boddy i could hear and everything,i was back at my old self" "i wanted to die but i chose to live..." (she got a second lunge and a chance to live) ok yall that was it i hope you got the meaning off this story and i hope you liked it :)