The following day.

I'll get on the next plane, stay where you are, I'll come get you

I put down the phone, I didn't want Sebastian to find me, so I hide on one of the benches in the lobby and just waited. The night felt like days and I couldn't fall asleep, every time I closed my eyes, it was like I re-lived the whole thing, it ran through my head over and over and I couldn't seem to calm down. But as the night passed by, I had gotten a few hours of sleep and before I knew it, it was 10am and I could feel someone softly massaging my arm, I opened one eye and could see Andrew appear.

"Hello" he says giving me a warm smile "wait, where is Sebastian?" I rush up "how would I know? what happened yesterday?" "we have to go before Sebastian comes down" "okay, then let's go" We got into a cap, but I could not stop thinking about yesterday's night, Andrew could see I was thinking about it, how could I tell him? how could I tell anyone? everyone literally told me not to go including Andrew and what do I do? I of course go. It's my own fault and both Andrew and Sebastian will get mad and disappointed in me. "Here is fine" i can hear Andrew say to the driver and he pulls over, we walk a bit, not a word from him or me escape, until he says.

"Ashley please" I look down "please talk to me, will you?" I ignore him "Ashley what happened?" I froze "nothing happened" I look away. "I know that's not true, I heard you yesterday and that did not sound like nothing" "I don't know" "did he do anything to you?" I continue to ignore him "did he fucking do anything to you?!" he raises his voice, I swear I tried, but not a word could get out. "What the fuck happened Ashley?!" he continues to yell "don't fucking yell at me!" I finally let out. He stop and wrap his arms around me "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry Ashley, will you please tell me what happened? I love you" the words warm my heart and all of a sudden I say "I think he raped me" 

He freeze "he what?" "I think he raped me" I repeat "I'm gonna fucking kill him!" he turn around and out of frustration punches the wall. "It was my fault" "Ashley, please just tell me everything that happened" "well, we got back to the hotel and he tries to undress me, I tell him to stop but he won't and then.." I can feel the tears dripping down my cheeks "then what?" he turns around again and place his hands on my cheeks whipping off the tears. "Did he.." he pause "did he fuck you?" I just nod, trying not to look at his face. "How on fucking earth is that your fault?" "you said I shouldn't go, everyone did, but I did" I now started sobbing. He hugs me even tighter now and I starts to feel save "listen to me" he pulls up my chin "none of this is your fault, you hear me? none of it, it is all his fault, he raped you" "yes" I agree. "Now let's get home" he says before he pulls me in for a kiss, "what about all of my clothes?" "we'll get it someway, don't worry about that now, you won't have to see his face today" 

The flight home is long and tiring, but we finally got home. "Can I please stay at your place? just for today?" "you can stay here, for as long as you want" he smiles and kisses me.

-Sebastian's POV-

I woke up with a crazy headache, it takes me a few minutes before I remember everything from the night before "shit" I say out loud, where the fuck is Ashley? I try to call her and text her, but she is not to get in contact with. "What the fuck!!" I scream out loud. I put on clothes before heading down to the lobby 

"Have you seen a girl, dark brunette, in her 20s, skinny?" I ask the lady sitting in the reception "yes, I think so, she borrowed the phone" "where did she go?" "she slept here in the lobby and in the morning a man came to pick her up, they left an hour ago" "what did he look like?" I asked "tall, brunette and not too muscular" "fucking Andrew" I whispered to myself "thank you" I walked out the hotel. 

I tried to call her multiple times the whole day, even tried to track her phone, but nothing. The whole day was weird, I made sure to cross every corner of the city, but she was no where to be found. Until my phone started ringing... it was her...

Ashley thank God, look I'm so sorry for yesterday, where are you?

look Sebastian, Imma say this one time and one time only

Andrew? where the fuck is she?

she's safe, something you obviously couldn't accomplish 

where is she Andrew?

like I said, Imma say this one time and one time only, stay the fuck away from her, okay?

no, I'm not gonna fucking stay away from her

yes you will, that will be the best for you, we good?

He hang up before I could answer "WHAT THE FUCK!!" I screamed out loud, before calling my driver

Please book a plane home today

already?

yes, why the fuck would I say that if I didn't mean it?

sorry, I will

Word count: 929

Here I am, back from the dead👅

 Kinda short chapter, but whatever🌝

Don't forget to vote, comment and share with your friends❤️

Do y'all have any good Timothée stories, do tell✌️😜