chapter six.

ultimate waifu ♡

hey, you free tonight?

bestie boo :P

depends what for

bakugo's heart rate quickened slightly as he texted the girl who had occupied half of his brain 24/7. it had been two days, three hours and 20 minutes since he gave her his number, not that he was counting, but was too nervous to message first.

ultimate waifu ♡

why does context matter-

ira stopped typing mid sentence when it dawned upon her that she didn't know his name. she racked her brain, certain that the red haired boy mentioned it and tried to remember. nothing.

ultimate waifu ♡

why does context matter mi amigo?

bestie boo :P

cuz i dont wanna waste my f-cking time if its something stupid

ultimate waifu ♡

fair enuff

bestie boo :P

are you gonna tell me or not!!

ultimate waifu ♡

oh yeah lol

im not gonna tell you cuz its a surprise

just tell me if you can come or not

bestie boo :P

when and where??

ultimate waifu ♡

aww yiss

the clearing at 10

pm

bestie boo :P

obviously you idiot

you said to come tonight

oh  sh-t, bakugo thought to himself. we're not close friends, heck i don't even think we're normal friends in the first place. oh sh-t, we're not close enough for me to be insulting her. she's gonna hate me now. i'm a f-cking idiot.

ultimate waifu ♡

oh yeeeah

lol :p

bakugo let out a breath he didn't know he was holding in before internally scowling at himself. it was just a stupid girl, an extra if you will, she was nothing special... so why did he feel the need to befriend her? it's not like he wanted to be with her all the time, to make her smile, to talk to her. even admiring her from afar was good enough for him. this time bakugo scoffed aloud, what was he thinking? this was stupid, she was stupid.

ultimate waifu ♡

see you tonite :)

yet just a simple message from her made him feel like he was on cloud nine.

he then looked at the time at the top of his screen: 9pm. he still had an hour before meeting up with her. were they going out? if so, where to? and was it a date? no you idiot it can't be a date, you just met a few days ago. still, he thought, if i can crush on her in a few days then so can she. 

"i don't f-cking have a crush on her!" bakugo shouted in frustration at himself. "she's just a girl i met, just a girl who talks to me, just a girl who asked to meet up with me." 

after finishing his sentence he looked up to the bathroom mirror that was a part of his room. he was pacing around before in exasperation while trying to convince himself he didn't care about her in the slightest and had no affectionate feelings towards her. but then he remembered her, and he was lost in a trance. he'd seen her three times, two of those days they had actually spoken, and she was effortlessly stunning throughout. her eyes, her hair, her wings - green had become bakugo's new favourite colour. the colour was unnatural, yet she made it look like it was the norm. it's was bright and noticeable in the most subtle way. 

"i'm in deep sh-t aren't i?" he questioned himself in the mirror before scoffing and smiling. smiling at his misfortune to crush on probably the most sought after girl in the world. 

AN: I honestly have no idea what idea doing right now. oh, and the names are what they have each other saved as.

feb 04 2022