Episode One (Tales of Star Owl & Hive)

Hi I'm Skitt, and I am 17 years old and I have an annoying twin brother and I have a little sister. I live in Blight, Starlit. My twin brother's name is Skie, he is a musician in an all-boy band, he has a crush on Snowy, I know he has a big crush on Snowy and he wants to ask her out.

Recently...

Skie: "Skitt, I need your help!" what was my twin talking about exactly, he was thinking of going on a date with Snowy, and guess what he was not ready for it.

After Getting Skie Ready.

Skie: "GASP Omg, thank you so much Skitt for getting me ready for this date with Snowy, and I love how you made me look like a snowflake." Skitt: "Well I got the idea from her name and the whole white and blue thing goes with a winter theme and I know she'll love it."

At the date...

Skie pov: "Oh there she is, ok it's time to talk to her," Snowy:"Um hey Skie are you ready for the movie."

During the movie...

"RAWR," Skie: "What is that noise! Stay behind me Snowy." Snowy: "Ok, But what is happening." Skie: "I... don't... know?"........

What happened?.....

Skie: "What... where am I, Oh I'm at home, but am I supposed to be with Snowy at the movie theater, um Skitt are you home?" Skitt:"Yeah what do you need right now so you need something to eat or something to drink?" Skie: "Um I don't need anything but, where is Snowy?" Skitt: "She's here if you want to see her, oh and before you go look on your dresser there's something for you from a mysterious stranger." Skie: "Wait, why would a mysterious stranger come by and give me a present and I end up in my bedroom, and something weird happens at the Movies."

He looked at the top of his dresser and he found a little jewelry box, he opened it and a sparkly orb started to hover around his head and Skie was looking away from the hovering sparkly orb, then it lost its sparkle and turned into a floating animal. ???: "Hello I'm Hoott and I'm your qwami" Skie: "Wait what is a qwami and do you grant wishes to cause you're floating like a genie in a lamp! Hoott: "Hang on, I'm much better than a genie in a bottle, I give you magical powers to save the day and catch akumas, like the akumatized monster you saw in the movies." Skie: "So, you're telling me I'm a superhero or am I the same old me?" Hoott: Both! And also you have a partner waiting for you at the main city! Also how to transform say 'Hoott, lets pounce!' and then you'll transform into your suit." Skie: ok let's do this then! 'Hoott, Spread my Wings!'

After transforming...