Horse

Once upon a time there lived a girl named Luna, she was 14 years old, she loved nature. One day she was walking into a forest, weather was warm and sunny, it was fifth month of the year, warm spring and sun ray's lighted up her face. Luna saw deers and wild horses, she sited on horses back carefully and then horse started running and jumping. It was dangerous but Luna grabbed with her hands around horses neck and didn't fall down.
Luna: You know what, your name is now star, your so fast i felt like im flying! And my life is boring, i had nothing to do with it but now i do!
Said Luna to the horse. Horse made some voice and stopped running. Luna was just schoked.
Luna: DID YOU- UNDERSTAND ME?
YOU CAN-
Horse made some voice again, and then Luna was very happy.
Luna: Then can you ride somewhere, where is no people, somewhere in a magical place?
Luna laughed but horse started running, the horse jumped off a cliff, Luna was screaming but then Star flew up.
Luna: ARE YOU A UNICORN WITH OUT A HORN?
Star made some voice,and it was meaning yes. They we're flying far away from the forest, and now they were in a right place. Luna came down from horses back and looked around.
There was many elf's, fairies, wild horses/unicorns and strange animals.