Chapter 6

*Picture of Savannah*

"So are you ready Ariel?" Savannah asked. Today is the day I am going to learn about my powers and how to control them. Currently I'm in pack backyard with Blair and Savannah.

"Just concentrate on the air beside you and try to push that bottle with it" she said pointing at the bottle few feets away. I tried concentrating and but nothing was happening. "I can't do it!" I told frustrated .

"Don't take tension El just relax! Take deep breath and keep your mind free and do like this" Blair said and closed her eyes. She opened them and lifted her hands. There was water floating on her hand. It was not touching her. It always amazes me how she does that every time I look. How can she produce water from nowhere? Then she threw that water towards bottle knocking it out. "Look like this!" She exclaimed.

"How can you make water out of nowhere!? there is no water source here?" I asked voicing my thoughts. "Ariel ,water is present in atmosphere you just had to concentrate on it and you can do it. It will be easy for you because you don't have to extract your element, its present everywhere. Now try" Savannah said.

Ok deep breaths. You can do this. I concentrated on my element. Emptying my mind and focusing I can feel the energy now. I lifted my hands and opened my eyes. There was air balls in my hand. My eyes widened. "I did it!" I exclaimed.

"Now just throw it towards the bottle" Savannah instructed. I did as she said and the air knocked the bottle out. Wow! I started doing a happy dance. "Well done Ariel! Good job ,keep practicing this then I will teach you the rest" she said. And I did.

---------------------------------------------

I concentrated on the air beside me and cleared my mind. I threw the air one by one towards the bottles knocking out all 20 of them without using hands, only eyes. Yes! I fist-pumped in the air. "See I could do it! I told you I can do it without using hands!" I said to Mathew. "Whatever" he said rolling his eyes. "You still need to practice" he said and moved away from me towards Luke.

"I guess he is just jealous" Blair said handing me a bottle of water. I sat beside her and looked at Mathew talking to Luke. "Yeah, he is JEALOUS " I said loud, laughing with her. They both turned their heads towards us. "Why will I be jealous?" Mathew shouted. I just poked my tongue out. "Elf" he muttered. But I heard it.

I narrowed my eyes at him. I hate when he calls that. Then a idea stuck me. I grinned evily. "Love you Mathew" I yelled. Then gave him a blow kiss. Which well not was exactly a blow kiss. I used my power and blowed air with force on him making him fly and land on his back a few feets away.

Luke and Blair started laughing. "Good job gal" Blair said giving me a hi-fi. Mathew got up staring me wide eyed. "You.. This ... How could you? Tell her something Luke!!?" He said. "Well you deserved it bro" luke said winking at me. I grinned.

"This is not fair!" He said and stomped his feet like a kid. "Cheaters" he muttered and went away still stomping. We all laughed. "He can act like a child sometimes" Blair said. I couldn't agree any less.

It has been two weeks since I have started practicing my powers and I have learned a lot till now as you can see ;) . I must say I enjoy using it too. I have learned almost everything. It makes me feel... Alive.

"What happened Luke?" Blair asked. Luke looked tensed suddenly. By looking at him I can say he was talking to someone. Then he nodded and looked at us. "You guys get fresh up and meet me at my office at 6" he told.

"Is something wrong?" I asked worried. "We will talk later just go now" he said. I went to my room to get shower.

Showers can be so refreshing sometimes. I got out and got dressed. Just as I was making my way out I saw a photo near my bed. It was his photo. My brother. Yesterday I was missing him so much at night that I took the picture out. Thinking about him made my eyes welled up.

I don't how he is? What is he doing? I never tried to talk to him also. I didn't have his number because I threw my phone as soon as I left that day. That day. Two months ago. I shook my head to get rid of those memories. This is not the time. And I am not that girl anymore, I am stronger. I kept the photo inside drawer and left the room.

I headed towards Mady's room because I still have 10 minutes for meeting. It has been two days since I saw her. I was busy with my practice. "Hello Mady!" I said.There she was playing in her room with her little hamster. She turned towards me and her eyes lit up.

"Come here El! Play with me and Mr.stiles" she said excitedly. "Mr. Stiles?" I questioned. "Yup. Its his name!" She said nodding towards the hamster. "Cute name Mady" I said. She grinned.

Two days back she got this hamster from some friend of her. She was very excited about having him as a pet. She always wanted a pet. And I must say that little guy is cute.

"Well I would have loved to play but I got to go now I just came to meet you" I said. Her face dropped. "Will you play with us later than?" She asked. I nodded. She smiled. "Okay. See you later!" She said. I kissed top of her forehead and got up.