twilight's lullaby : six

「🌨」

「🌨」

.
.
.

Taehyun was aroused with a heavy headache, as soon as he unlocked his eyes he found himself in his room while his body resting on the mattress. He clutched a grasp on his head due to the discomfort, his remembrance of the previous evening was blurred out. How did he arrive here? As long he can think, he was teleported to a jungle with a crazy feline attempting to injure him. What transpired after that?

Was that all a nightmare?

"Oh, my darling."

Gamma unexpectedly appeared at the entrance of Taehyun's room with a bowl in her hand, she stepped nearer to her grandson and seated her hand on his head.

"How's your fever now?"

"Fever? Did I have a fever?"

"Oh, darling, you don't recollect? You had a massive fever for the entire night, I was so worried about you but it seems like it's thinner than before."

Taehyun wasn't able to memorize what occurred to him the earlier night, he recollects that there was a strange person he encountered. A bizarre adamant girl with green eyes, it comes off like his rememberings were gradually cleaning. She named herself, Veronica, he remembers she applied something on his wound, and after that everything went limp.