Chapter 5

KYOJURO'S POV: 

"Y/N!" 

I called when the the H/C girl came running through the hallway. 'That's right. todays the day to introduce Y/N to my father' I smiled at how cute she looked just standing there with her big E/C eyes and long hair that went down to her thighs... "brother" "brother....." 'she's so cut-' "BROTHER!" Rengoku was startled when someone hit his head "huh, Senjuro?" I asked a little upset that I can't look at Y'N's beautiful face no more. "did you forget what day it is!?" Senjuro asked deadpanned 'huh, what was tod- OH THATS RIGHT! Y/N GETS TO MEET.... father, now that I think out it its not a good idea, I mean... father is just not in the right mind right now...' 

FLASHBACK: 

I was really happy that I finally found a book with flame breathing 'THIS FLAME BREATHING IS GOING TO BE A PEACE OF CAKE!' I thought while on the patio reading the book. 'mother.... are you proud of me?' I looked at the sky, I felt something wet hit my leg 'huh?' with my hand I brushed my fingers across my face 'oh, I'm crying'  I was zoned out on the sky then something unexpected cut me off.

"DAMN IT"

"SORRY FATHER!"

I took my eyes off the sky to turn around, getting up and sitting my book on the ground I started walking inside while walking down the hallway until I saw father 'what is he doing out of his room?' when I finally looked to his left my eyes widened 'Senjuro!' there was a beaten up Senjuro on the ground  in front of father. "CLEAN IT UP NOW! IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT! YOUR SO DAMN USELESS" my father was screaming and pointing that looked like a broken bottle on the floor. I started walking up to father then put a hand on his shoulder softly "GET YOUR DAMN HANDS OFF ME!" Shinjuro screamed and look my hand to pull it off "HOW ABOUT YOU GET YOUR USELESS BROTHER TO DO SOMETHING USEFULL FOR  ONCE IN HIS LIFE!" I just smiled wildly, "little shit." he said under his breath and walked off angrily stomping on the ground. I looked at the ground with my hair covering my eyes with a big smile on my face "Senjuro... are you ok?" "yes." Senjuro got up and looked at the ground with a frown. "lets get you cleaned up!" 

FLASHBACK ENDS: 

'.....I mean REALLY, I can't just go to father's room and go "HEY FATHER! A DEMON IS GOING TO BE LIVING WITH US, SO PLEASE BE NICE" ...He's not even close to the word nice' The demon girl was now running in circles while Senjuro was cooking dinner "look's like it's getting dark!" I yelled to the two in front of me, The girl came running up to me and tilted her small head 'she's so cute, don't worry Y/N Ill turn you back!' I thought as I looked at the girl in front of me before patting her head, she frowned her eyebrow's trying to push off my hand. 

(time skip a little)

Me and Senjuro was now sitting at the dinning table. "UMAI!" "UMAI!" "UMA-" "where is Y/N?" Senjuro said looking at me then around the room 'that's right... wear did that little demon go, I need to go find her just incase she's hurt OR WORSE!' as I put down my food down I heard little footsteps running quickly to the dinning room. Senjuro looked at the door with a small smile "Y/N-chan!" I yelled, she turned her E/C eyes towards my direction before running to me, while she was running she lost her footing "Y/N!" Senjuro screamed, Y/N closed her eye's waiting for the impact.... it never came, The girl opened her eyes to see me kneeling down holding her waist so she couldn't fall, Senjuro sighed "Look out on where your going Y/N-chan!" I said with a big smile on my face, Y/N looked at Kyojuro with sparkling eye's. Rengoku stayed like that for a minute with wide eye's 'she's much gorgeous up close like this!' He finally  realized what he was doing, letting go of Y/N's waist "sorry about that pretty demon!" He said with a blush on his face. Kyojuro sat back down with a small smile 'what was that about...' Senjuro thought while looking at his older brother. Everyone was now at the dinner table... well nevermind Shinjuro, Y/N laying down beside Rengoku kicking her leg's up and down, Kyojuro looked down at her with another big smile, He looked a little longer until bringing his hand up to the side of her face caressing your cheek, The E/C girl stopped swinging her leg's looking up at him that made his heart sped up 'What's this, feeling, she's making my feel warm inside' Y/N still looking up at him, she turned around on her side then taken his hand that was on her cheek snuggling into it, I smiled more at the girls actions 'YES! I WILL TURN YOU BACK HUMAN!' I thought, taking my other hand to her waist pulling the now sleeping girl, Kyojuro suddenly got up picking up your body bridal style, she started shifting around in his hold "sweat dream's pretty demon" I said quietly so I don't wake up the sleeping demon girl "she's so cute..." "I'm still here ya know!" kyojuro jumped a little, looking at the younger boy, I put a finger on my lips for him to be quiet.

After I put the girl up in the basket beside my bed I left the room for her to rest. I was walking up the hallway to get to the patio,  I stepped outside when I heard another door open and close, looking to my left I surprisingly see father walking to the edge of the patio plopping down with his bottle of alcohol 'why is he out of his room, he usually doesn't come out of his room, well not until that day when mother...' Looking at him with a big smile I started walking up to him "not now" Kyojuro stopped right behind him "well this isn't like you, father!" I yelled quietly for him the here. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yay 1037 words!!

I had to stop bc I was getting really tired LOL