Plan

Y/n's pov

After we all completed the project. BTS went to their house.

* Morning*
Alarm ringing
I lazily got up and went to my bathroom.

I went downstairs and wished unnies gm. We took the bus to school. Again everybody glared at us. And BTS fangirls were also glaring at us cause we were having a project together. Whatever not like I care.
We took my books and went to our class.
* 2 hours later *
In the canteen, I was having lunch with unnies.

BTS pov
Jimin- tae Hyung I have to dare for you.

Tae- what

Jungkook- you have to make y/n your girlfriend.

Tae- what eww not that nerd guys and I have Irene. And if I break up with Irene then she will complain to her dad.

Rm- yeah yeah listen.

Jin- you will make y/n your girlfriend and take her to prom. And then break up with her in front of everyone.

J hope- yeah and about Irene we will tell her. Even she will also like the plan.

Tae- Ok
Tae pov
I thought did say yes but I feel like I shouldn't do this I shouldn't break her heart. No, whatever not like I care. She is just a poor ugly nerd.

Y/n pov
We had our lunch and went to our dance class.

What I wore :

I and unnies went in and sat in the front.
Mr. Lee- Ok so we are having a dance battle between blackpink and red velvet.

Everybody started to cheer as we were the best dancer and BTS also.

Mr. Lee- ok first red velvet.

Red velvet dance

Jisso- Sorry sir Jennie won't be able to dance her leg is hurting.

Mr. Lee- ok

blackpink dance

* You are Jennie*
Everybody was cheering for us.

Mr. Lee- so the winner is Blackpink. And the dancing queen is y/n.
The red velvet was glaring at us. But it's not like we are afraid of them. I just rolled my eyes. But secretly Irene was smirking thinking of her plan with BTS.

Hope you all liked it. Sorry that this chapter is small. Have a nice day.
Total words- 380
Purple you 💜✨