╭──── 𝐎𝐍𝐄

Soojin was just about to walk into the school if she didn't see a group of bullies with two students. One boy and girl.

"stop." soojin said

If it weren't for his curiosity Soojin wouldn't be here right now, following the bullies and their captives.

"ah our student prez wanna be a hero!"

"that's enough." a student walks in.

Soojin approached the woman who was sitting on the floor topless, looking down and seemed to be crying. her hands covered her chest and there was a boy who was forced to record.

Soojin help her put on her blouse while the others are still arguing

"You use to party with us. Don't try to act all holier-than-thou. Get lost." The leader said

"And you.." the leader turned to Soojin. "You have a pretty face maybe someday you can be in my bed."

"in your dream, bastard." Soojin said

"Hey you, grow up." The boy said made the leader turned to him

"You guys, go." The boy said to the whimpering boy

Soojin help the girl stand up and have her the clothes on the floor.

"Go ahead. I dare you." The leader said made them stop

The boy went over to Soojin and the girl, pushing the guy in the with shirt out of the way.

Soojin linked her arm with the girl to help her walk. The four of them would almost get out of that place if only one of those bullies spoke.

"You look really sexy in this, should i send it to your mom?" White shirt guy said to the girl

Soojin turned to him with anger on her face, "you crazy asshole."

The white shirt smirked, "what? You want it too?"

"Your little bastard." Soojin said walking towards the guy with white shirt then kicked him in the stomach which sent him flying far into the wall.

Soojin glared at the bullies then walked out to take the girl away

"Come on, he won't do that." Soojin said to the girl

"I can't go." The girl said quietly

"it's okay, you can." The boy beside Soojin said

"It's not okay. If i leave now it'll be twice as bad tomorrow."

The girl walked back towards the bullies followed by the boy. Soojin looked at them, a little disappointed before walking away followed by the boy next to her.

They walking in silence.

"You have a good kick." The boy said

"Thanks."