Introduction

"Just wanted to say hello my name is Pein. I will be giving you brief descriptions of me, my thoughts, and images..."

Admin:
( ⚠️ possible trigger warnings this book will contain foul language, possible nudity, violence, religious descriptions because he has a God complex and I don't want to offend anyone but I will be mocking Pein at times and it will seem like I'm making fun of religion but I am not.. Well I am .. But in my defense I am just acting accordingly of what i would think and believe how Pein would act.) Any way carry on Pein.. Admin says as she motions the camera back to Pein who shows no emotion just  blinks..

"Yes.. like I said I will be giving you descriptions of my thoughts, and the ways i see fit of what a God should be!" He nods slightly with a serious look on his face..
"If you have any objections to my ways well then do not read my book. Just turn your blind eye, and walk away Because it is going to be my way with or without your opinion anyway..!"

Admin— I hope You all enjoy reading.. this is an introduction of what the book is going to contain..

                          From  Yours Truly!,
                          Your_Real_God

P.S.
I just wanted to give credit to the artist of this cover picture I used.. I finally found the artist of this PFP that I am currently using I am so excited to announce that she doesn't mind me using her art which I will be in the future chappys of this book I just want to thank Morbidprince.deviantart.com. Check out her art it's rather amazing..