Part 2

That very scene left me shocked.

The guy named Dazai was holding his face in pain, "Kunikida-Kuunnn, aren't you too harsh in the morning? Being angry in the morning isn't good for health, Kunikida-kuuunnn."

Morning? Was it already afternoon though?

The owner of a loud and stern voice showed his face. "What did you mean by morning?! It's already afternoon, you lazy ass!" The angry guy snatched back his file from Dazai's hand.

"Ohh... Is that so? But there is no different," complained Dazai like he never cared with an angry glasses guy.

"There is a difference and it is the working hours! I told you to stop bringing a stain to our agency's name! You little piece of trash!" Kunikida grabbed Dazai collar and continued to strangle him. But, Dazai's manners still didn't change. Could it be that it was their daily antics?

"But, Kunikida-kunnn. You will bring a bad name to our agency if you continue to beat me in front of the client. Hehe~" Dazai was smiling like an idiot while being strangled. Wait? Wasn't he quite enjoyed it?

"Oh, sorry, miss." He let Dazai go and adjusted his glasses. "I am Doppo Kunikida. A detective at Armed Detective Agency. Forgive me for my co-worker misconduct." He said it while bowed slightly.

"Oh... It's okay. It's not that bad." Well, the situation right now was weird so I want to get done my business really fast.

"You hear that, Kunikida-kunn? Miss, how about we discuss the job at the cafe down below? Maybe we could talk about double sui-"

Kunikida slapped Dazai's head with his file again.

"I am sorry once again, miss. Although my co-worker is a pain in the ass, he is one of our best detectives here." Kunikida apologised again with much more sincerity.

Being him was such a pain, huh? Poor guy. I mentally shook my head.

"Oi, Dazai! Make sure you do your job right. I'll watch over you," said Kunikida as a warning and stepped out from the guest area.

"Of course, I will! I will never disappoint you, Kunikida-kunnn!" Dazai replied happily. I thought that threat never went through his head and his words also could be meant something different. Would I be alright and now I was really worried.

"Well then, (y/n)-san. Let's continue where we left off." 

My business with him proceeded smoothly. I showed him the picture of my cat and told him about the details.

He actually listened carefully without any disruption.

"Okay, (y/n)-san. I already heard about your job request carefully. Please expect you will find the news about your cat in less than a week. Wait. Hmm... Maybe shorter than that," He said while touching his chin.

"Oh, right! Can I have your phone number? So, I can contact you regarding your cat in the future."

"Sure." Well, I didn't mind that. I gave him my phone number and he also helped me to fill out the documentation the client needed to do.

Then, after the necessary steps were done. I was about to head home. At the door, when I almost walked out, he called my name.

"(y/n)-san, if you don't mind, can I walk you home?" He asked.

Well, wasn't he too smooth?