0.2

"YO KIM SEUNGMO YOU COMING OR NOT?" Jeongin screamed

"JUST A MINUTE!" Seungmin screamed.

"WE HAVE TO GET THE FUCKING ICECREAMS YOU DIPSHIT!" Sori screamed back.

"LET ME POOP MAN WHAT THE FUCK" Seungmin screamed back.

"WHY DOES EVERYONE HAVE TO EMPTY THEIR BOWELS EVERYTIME I WANT TO BE EARLY?!"

"How are y'all even shouting this loud he's legit in his bathroom and you're outside in the car-" Dad said.

"We're practicing our sopranos dad, SEUNGMIN HURRY!" Me and Jeongin screamed at the same time.

"That ain't no soprano that's a metal scream"

"OK GUYS I'M HERE!" Said a panting Seungmin from outside the car. He shat in.

"Get in fAST" I said as I opened the backdoor of the car.

"SEUNGMIN YOUR BAGS!" His mom screamed from inside of their house.

"Oh shit" Seungmin said. He peeped his head out of the window and said "MOM CAN YOU PASS ME THE BAGS PLEASE?"

"SURE" 

And in came Seungmin's bag flying from the second floor of the building and landed right next to the car's tire.

"MOM NO MY LAPTOP WAS IN THERE!" Seungmin screamed as he rushed out of the car (and his soul out of his body). That's when we saw Seungmin's dad walk out into the lawn with another bag.

"Your books and electronics are in this bag those are your clothes" He said as Seungmin looked at him, jaw hung low. "STILL MOM RESPECT MY CLOTHES WHAT THE HELL"

He managed to get back into the car before his mom's slipper landed on the exact point Seungmin stood at. His dad laughed and waved a bye to them. And off they drove again.

<^> (imagine that's a star pls)  W

  W