✧1

The smell of freshly baked bread filled Aoi's house

"Valt, can you wake up Toko and Nika." His mother's melodious voice began to call out to him.

"Yes, Mom!"

*Knock*
*Knock*

Valt opened the door and was surprised by a basket of blueberries and a letter.

"Oh, that's a gift from a mystery fan." His mother appeared from behind him.

Today is no different for Valt. A basket of blueberries will be in front of his house every day. All this has been going on since last week.

"Hey, Valt!" Rantaro's loud voice made some people look at them.

"Rantaro, slow down your voice." whispered Valt.

"Sorry, Valt what's your favorite fruit." Rantaro's question made Valt wonder.

"Why do you suddenly want to know this?"

"Just tell me."

"It's blueberries."

"Thank you Valt." Rantaro then ran back to where he came from.

He never know why Rantaro suddenly ask him but he sure that this happen when Rantaro ask him.

"But there no way that Rantaro buy me this especially every day. I heard that blueberries have gone up in price."

He saw a letter and opened it

Hope you like it

LS

The beautiful writing makes Valt wonder who gave this to him?

✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯

"Did you give it to him?"

"Yes, young master. I have already sent the blueberries."

"You're allowed to go."

He looked outside and saw a butterfly perched on a blue rose.