Teaser

The screen shows Otto looking at the Imaginary Tree

"When you truly want to change the world"

Everyone in the Theatre except for the People who knew the Imaginary Tree are confuse on Why is it showing....

"Heh.... So this is what He meant about My plan" Otto thought as He stared at the screen with a serious face

"You will Discover how Pitiable your own strengh is"

A text then appears in Screen

'To Save Her from the depths of Hell?'

Some of them thought about what Otto said....

Adam thought "Wait this is...." He had a face of respect as He looks at the screen and understanding what's happening....

Dr. Tesla, Einstein and Welt are looking at the screen with a serious expression and confusion as well....

Siegfried and Cecilia are looking confuse as well along with Kiana, Bronya and Mei about what the text said....

Durandal stared at the screen with a serious expression....

A text appears on screen

'How Far Must He Go?'

Tesla thought "Heh... this bastard I swear He will do anything just to reach His selfish goal"

Another Text appears

'To Find Himself At The End of Time?'

(Let it Penetrate my Heart so I can share the pain...) A singing voice is heard

"The Malice of the World"

Shows Otto who got stabbed in the chest, arms, waist and leggs....

Everyone in the theatre are looking at the screen and leaning out of their seats.

Otto himself really wants to know If he succeded.....

Welt along with Tesla and Einstein are looking at the screen With questioning about what is really happening....

The Final Text appears on screen

'Full Animated Short Coming Soon'

"Shall Be sundered by the-.... Villain..."

Authors notes: Hello this is just a teaser for a upcoming chapter so be ready for it