Welcome Back

As being a huge fan of the suite life of zack and cody during my years of childhood,I was very sad when the show ended.After approximately 5 years I still watch the show and enjoy it just as five years back.

So I decided to write about what could happen to zack and cody after thier separation with their girlfriends,London,Mosbey,woody and the others.Would Zack ever meet someone again?Would London stay as silly as she was and would she be able to fall in love??Would Cody and Bailey remain a couple.

As Many people loved the show,this is a fan fiction story and hope the fans of the show will like it.I know the characters are only for Disneys but still this story will be a simple one very different from the original episodes.
Note::The story and plot is nowhere to be found in the Disney original episodes.it my story and plot which happens after the graduation.

Let me know if it is good enough.Thank you.

Everyone has separated after the graduation.Everyone is now going to the university:Cody,zack,Bailey and even London.Mr Mosbey had proposed to Mrs Tudveilleur and definitely she happily accepted.In The last episode"Graduation on deck"
Maya broke up with Zack due to the long distance relationship but Not for Cody and Bailey.Despite the fact Bailey got admission to Naile and not Cody,he promises to Bailey that he promises to visit her during holidays.

10 months has already passed After the graduation.Cody and Zack are now attending University.They are currently living in a boys hostel in New York.Definitely they not attending the same college.Cody is now studying Microbiology and Zack art studies.But Luck changes many things.

After getting 3 months vacation from their studies for project work,they decided to spend a weekend at The Tipton hotel once again in Boston.

Same again stepping in front of the lobby Zack and cody make their entry their hands with luggages,the brownish hair of Cody flipping in front of his head and Zack smiling like a macho man.

"Hello Everyone!!!",they screamed.Every guest were looking at them as usual.

"Norman,What's up man?,Where is everyone?Is everyone still here as usual? said Zack..

Zack!!Cody!!.. cried Esteban who let go the luggages of clients like always.
They hugged each other tightly when Arwin also appeared and they continued the process.

"So much memories spent here.I've missed you guys.I feel like crying"whispered Cody

"Shut up Man,Atleast I've got some break from those studies.College sucks"said Zack

"No it doesn't,it makes people like me lives better"said voice coming from the back.It was Mr Mosbey.

Zack and cody hugged him on seeing him.
"We love you Mr Mosbey",But you were supposed to be working in the boat,So how come you are here.?said Cody
"Mr Tipton gave me a promotion.Then i decided to get married so I can't work on the ship anymore.Mr Tipton has also increased my salary.Life  was wonderful until I found out that you guys are coming to stay in this again"said Mr Mosbey with a forced smile.
"Anyways we will be here only for one week"said Zack and what you got married? and we were not informed?

"it was a quick marriage,Emma and I will be celebrating our 1st wedding anniversary next week
"Good then,let me continue with my work"Said Mr Mosbey walking away.

"Still the same,nothing has changed except that Someone has actually married Mrs Tudveilleur"whispering Cody.

They booked all the activities and found out that there were new games and new activities in the hotel.The hotel had changed.It became more beautiful and in order.

Still in the lobby they booked for their room and suggested to have the same room in which they used to live with their mother.Esteban was narrating to them how time flys
" Our small little twins are now men!!" cant even recognise them.said Arwin.

Esteban:"Mentally I don't know but physically you both look very handsome and smart except for Zack.You are handsome"

Zack:"hey I have graduated.That's enough for being smart"prompted Zack.

"Here you go gentlemens I cant believe I will say this but here are your keys, have a nice holiday and  enjoy your stay at the Tipton hotel"said Mr Mosbey will a sarcastic smile.But again no flirting with the girls there will be a special ramp  tomorrow girls from different countries especially Zack.Don't mess up anything"

"Feels like we are back"Zack said hugging zack and Mr Mosbey.All men sat down and the twins discussed about their experiences of college and Cody revealed that life wasn't easy without Bailey.Cody was narrating his love life to Mr Mosbey and Arwin and Esteban while Zack was getting bored so he left the restaurant and started flirting to some girls in the lobby.He saw a Bunch of girls gathering around a one girl wearing a sparkling pink dress.

CODY?the girl screamed!!!
Zack turned back and saw it was London Tipton.
They hugged each other and London as usual confused with  Zack thinking it was Cody.She met everyone and cried a little while meeting Mr Mosbey.She explained that she would be staying here for week then would be off to Paris.

"Looks like we will miss just Bailey around when will she be coming?"said Mr Mosbey

"She will come and meet me tomorrow"said Cody.

"Bailey didn't dump you yet,didn't see that coming".said London laughing along Zack.

"This will be our best holiday ever"said the twins happy as ever to experience some fun again........