Chapter 18

** Hi readers!! ❤️❤️ Will tonight be it? Read on to find out...

This is the one. 

I slid the tight dress on. The color was a deep olive green, velvet that was ultra-soft and had an extremely low open back. It should do nicely to grab attention. But honestly, I just wanted Trevor to notice. Half the clothes I had in my closet I never thought I'd wear. Upon my first shopping trip here in London, my Black Card whipped the shop staff into a frenzy. I ended up buying things I hadn't even tried on, but they insisted I'd need. And most likely I wouldn't shop again for a long time! 

This is definitely the one.

Turning so I could see all angles, I smiled imaging Trevor when he saw me in this. Halter in the front covering my chest fully but bam when I turned around. Oh boy, maybe he will choke some on his beer. See what he could have. If only he got over his British self. My phone alarm went off, startling me. It was time to head out. 

I got to the front door then remembered my jacket. I needed at least a light one, spring evenings were chilly, as I'd learned from past nights out. But since we were meeting practically a block away, I decided to wear heels. Oh yes, tonight would be sexy Genevieve, and I was excited! 

The elevator ride was quick, and the foyer was crowded. A few tenants were also going out, or had guests coming in, it was hard to tell which. 

"Genevieve..." The doorman said, winking at me as he held the door open. 

I smiled back, and tucked part of my hair behind an ear. The air felt electric. As if something big was coming. And who knew, maybe it was. I walked at a nice gait, feeling the heels connect with the pavement in each step. 

Trevor HAS to notice you now. With how you look.

But I wanted far more than just his attraction to me physically. I craved a deeper connection. What I'd never had. As I approached near the front of the pub I saw a few guys outside, smoking. It was dark so I couldn't really see their faces. Then I was closer. The front door opened and out he stepped. 

Trevor.

"Hey...." He exclaimed, anticipation in his voice. 

His mouth half turned up, giving me one of those darned smiles. Sexy and unassuming. His eyes swept down briefly, no doubt noticing how short my dress was and the fact I had strappy heels on this time. 

"Hey Trevor. Do you smoke?" I asked, grinning. 

He frowned, "Lord no. Why do you ask?? " 

"Because you're outside, and everyone out here is smoking. Unless you just needed fresh air?"

He shuffled his feet, as if messing with invisible rocks. 

"No, I was waiting for you. It's more crowded tonight, thought you'd like an escort in. If I'm wrong..." 

I interrupted him. He was either too cute, caring about me or he was being a Bonafide cop and hoping to avoid another ass grabbing situation.