Chapter One - Rise and shine honey.

I wake up to my alarm ringing in my ear. "What the hell?! Its 3am!" I exclaim. I knew our plane was leaving early, but was it really necissary for mum to set my alarm for 3am?! Usually when i wake up in the morning i lay in bed, waking up fully for about an hour. I must have dosed off at some point, because thats all i remember doing until i woke up to shaking and shouting. "Layla Sommers if you dont get up and get your ass in the shower right now, we wont be going!" Mothers, am i right? Anyway, after crawling out of bed, i saw my clock said 4.45am. I had a 15 minute shower, and then got out. I had picked my outfit the night before (a blue aztec printed crop top with faded blue skinny jeans and my light washed blue vans), so i got changed and then all i had to do was apply makeup (not that i needed it though). I put on light makeup - a touch of mascara, a swipe of pink lip balm and i did a winged eyeliner. Then all i had to do was pack my travel bag (my suitcases were already packed and downstairs). I put my macbook pro and charger in my bag, keys, some gum, my iphone and charger, my wallet, a bottle of water, my lip balm, my headphones and some shorts (incase i got hot), then i was ready! Time to go downstairs for breakfast.

The first thing i saw when i got downstairs was a delicious breakfast my mum had cooked. There was bacon, pancakes, strawberries, blueberries, apples, banannas, peaches, hash browns, sausages, syrup and chocolate bites. Yum! "Goodmorning honey, help yourself. We have about half an hour before we have to be at the airport. Its 5.30am now, and our plane leaves at at 7am. We will have to leave at six okay?" Mum said, checking the clock. "Alright mum", i said, not really caring. My main priority was the food! Dont get me wrong, im a fitness freak, and im not fat in any way (not that theres anything wrong with that), i just love food! Food is my life! As i started eating, i got my phone out of my bag and decided to check my messages and social media accounts. I had 2 new messages from my boyfriend Ryan, and 6 from all my other friends wishing me a safe flight. Cute. There wasnt alot on my social media, just a few new facebook requests and photos. I went on instagram and liked a few pics, then on twitter i tweeted "Bouta head off to the airport soon!!! So excited. U.S.A ill be seeing you soon □□". I got off my phone and finished my breakfast, then put my plate on the bench. I grabbed my phone, its 5.55am, so i rushed upstairs and brused my teeth, then mum, dad and i hopped in the car and drove to the airport.

Once we got to the airport nothing special happened, we just got our bags checked out, and made our way over to the international flight part of the airport. It was 6.45am when our flight was called over the intercom, and we could start boarding the plane. Once we got on the plane i sat by the window, plugged my headphones into my laptop and listened to music and read stories on wattpad. This was going to be a long flight. New Zealand to the U.S.A. gonna take forever! At least we have fuel and food breaks. If we didnt, i dont think i would cope!

The first stop was at around about 7pm (we had been flying for 12 hours! My butt was hurting) and the plane had to re-fuel, so we had about 30min to have a stretch, get a bite to eat, or just do whatever! I grabbed my wallet out of my bag and walked to the subway inside the airport. I got a ham sub with lettuce, cheese, tomato, pickles, and mayo (this is actually my fav!). Then i also bought an mnm cookie. I sat down a table, and enjoyed my delicious sub! After i ate my food i bought some more bottled water, then boarded back on the plane. We left not long after that (it was like 7.45pm), and the last thing i remember is falling asleep on my mums shoulder, and her whispering goodnight and she will wake me up when we get there.

Okay guys thats the first chapter. Im new to all this, so i would love your feedback!! Feel free to comment, and whatever else. Baiiii- Jayde ^-^ xoxo