feelings?

brittany's pov

"Nanay?" i said

"Nasa kusina ako!" she shouted.

"Mano po." i said

she brings her hand to my forehead.

"Ano po yan?" i asked

"Wala lang , Ulam natin to." she said , with a smile.

i kiss her cheek.

"Salamat Nay! Bibihis lang po ako!" I said. She nods

I run up to my room.

I see someone skype calling me.

I click the mouse and sit down.

"Oh! Marice! Bakit?" I ask
She looked like she was crying.

"Wala na akong bahay! Kahit ano! Pinalayas na ako ni Tatay. Paano na Britt! Patay." she says.

"Dito ka nalang sa bahay. Si Mama lang naman ang kasama ko eh." i offer.

"Salamat ha! Papunta na ako! Darating ako bukas , nasa Malaysia ako eh. Thank you na talaga ha! Kitakits!" She says , smiling.

I end the call. I change into sweats.

"Nak! Kain na! Aalis na ako! " My mom shouts.

I rush downstairs.
"Nay puidi po bang magtira dito si Marice. Pinaalis na po siya sa bahay nila nang Tatay niya eh. " i ask.

She nods.

"Sige. May buisness trip naman ako for a few weeks. Ingat Nak ha! Bawal mag party. Bawal ang mga lalaki dito sa bahay!" she says.

i nod. she leaves and i eat my dinner.

i cover the excess food and store it in the fridge.

I call Lucas.

Lucas : Hey! Any idea how the dance is gonna go down?

Me : Nah. How bout you?

Lucas : Lets dance to 'Found My Smile'

Me : Alright!

Lucas : Tomorrow is Saturday.... Come over!

Me : My friend Marice is coming to my place. She's from Malaysia but a Filipino , just like me , can she come?

Lucas : Sure! I'll let Patrick occupy her.

Me : Alright Thanks! See you tomorrow!

I hang up.

I head to bed and fall asleep.

Patrick's Pov

i wake up and have breakfast.

I hear the doorbell ring.

"Britt! you must be Marice. Nice to meet you." I say to the brunette.

She smiles.

"Wheres your brother?" brittany asks.

"Sleeping , i'll go wa-" "Its fine i'll do it."

Brittany's pov

I walk up to his room and open the door. I throw pillows at Lucas.

"Wake up idiot!" I yell.

He grabs me and wraps his arms around me. "Let me go!" I shriek.

He laughs and snuggles me.

"lucaaaaas...." i groan.

"ok ok fine ." he pushes me out of his bed as he stands up.

i laugh and get outta his room so he can change.

i take off my coat and put it on the couch.

lucas gets down and we start dancing.

"bend your leg a little more." i say.

i nod.

we start all over. the entire process was surprisingly fun.

i fall on the couch. "im exhausted!" i shout. my voice echoing throughout the house.

he laughs and passes me some lemonade.

"i have plans on asking out Clarissa Edwards? What do you think?" as he said that , a certain part of me got jealous and the other was happy for him.

i flashed a toothy smile. "good luck." was all i said before i grabbed my coat.

his eyes were questioning me.

i grabbed Marice by the hand , i said goodbye and i left the house with her.

as we were half way there , i realized i left my phone there.

Lucas' pov

She just left? For an unknown reason. That girl is mysteriously enchanting.

I find her phone. I press the home button and see that her home screen is a picture of her on my back as we smiled at the camera.

haha.

i put on my coat and drove to her house , to see her walking up to her doorstep with Marice.

i got outta the car. "Britt!" I yelled as i ran towards her. I gave her the phone. She smiled and thanked me. I ran off and drove off , catching a glimpse of her waving.

Patrick's Pov

As Lucas returned , i smacked him behind the head. "Why did you tell Britt your plans on asking Clarissa out?" I scolded.

He shrugs. "She's my bestfriend."

I roll my eyes. "Thats still not a good reason to talk about other girls to her , she'll think your using her to get close to Clarissa! You dumbass!" I yelled.

"Why do you care so much?"

I looked at him dead in the eye. "She's gone through a lot of heartbreaks and she has seperated herself from reality before. Don't do anything you'll regret." I say