Hide 'n Seek (Afton Family)

Quick note- yes, I am in most of the fnaf fandoms but I like it, ok? Leave me be UnU. This is just going to be C.C., Elizabeth, and Micheal. Very family-friendly, except that they're all dead and they swear...A LOT. Ok I'm done, enjoy :D

(Elizabeth's POV)

"1...2...3...4...5...6..7...8...9...10! Ready or not, here I come!" Mike yelled out from the kitchen. I tried to contain my laughter. I was hiding in the closet. No pun intended. I could hear C.C.'s plushies falling off the shelf I helped him get on. He's too small for his own good.

(C.C's POV)

I can try my best not to move but the plushies keep falling and I swear I heard Nightmare laugh at me. "C.C...Eli! I'm gonna find you!" I heard Mike yell out. Oh boy, he's near me, what am I gonna do? Should I switch spots? Soon, I heard a burst of laughter come out from the hallway. I tried my hardest not to make a lot of noise as I jumped off the shelf and onto my bed.

Yes, I hid in my room; worst place to hide, right? I slightly opened the door until..."BOO!"

(Mike's POV) 

I heard quiet giggles coming from the closet near C.C's room. So, I walked up to the closet and yelled out, "C.C...Eli! I'm gonna find you!" I heard shuffling in another room but I wanted to find Eli first. "Hey sisters!" I said as I opened up the closet door. Eli immediately burst out in laughter. "Oh my fucking god! How'd you find me?" She whined.

 "You were laughing, dumbass"

"Oh- Well I guess that explains it."

"Where's C.C?" I ask. She points to the door next to us. I crouch down to just about where C.C. can look me in the eye. As soon as he slightly opens the door. "BOO!"

(C.C's POV)

"AHH!" I punch him in the face and he just drops in laughter. 

"Fucking bitch" I mumble.

"Bro, you hurt me."

"Good." I see Eli back up slowly. When she notices that I'm glaring at her she starts running. "MOM! C.C's TRYING TO KILL ME FOR A SECOND TIME!" She shouts. "No, I'm not you liar!" I respond, leaving behind Mike on the floor and starting to chase my older sister.

(Mike's POV)

Welp, I should go catch up with them. I ran to them and bear-hugged them both while they were arguing. They were both confused but soon they hugged me back.

 They were both confused but soon they hugged me back