Chapter 1

There's many ways in how loves comes in into life. Some say destiny, other say it was at first sight, but in my experience is nothing like that. I found love in a mysterious way. And accidental way. Who would have thought that a guy like him would en up with a girl like me. For you to understand you need to know the story from the beginning, when it all started.

It was a normal morning when I woke up. I got ready for school and went out my room to the kitchen. My mom was cooking, while my dad was in the table drinking coffee and reading memes on Facebook. My brother, Jose, and my sister, Thania , where still their rooms sleeping. I went to grab my cat to give her something to eat. She was so desperately hungry, that she tried to jump onto the cat food bag.

My mom told me to wake up my siblings so I did what I was told. I went into my sister's room and of course she was wake already texting on her phone with her friends.

Me: can't you leave that damn phone alone for 5 minutes?

Thania: no (she kept on typing)

Me: whatever, just hurry up and get ready or we'll miss the bus like last time.

Thania: that wasn't my fault! It was our fatass brother, who wouldn't hurry up.

Me: okay but still, get ready

I left her room and went into my brothers room. I woke him up and went to my room to get my backpack ready for school. A while later my parents left to work. My mom had a job at a chicken factory and my dad helped my uncle building fences. I also have a job. I normally go after school when I'm scheduled to work and I work the weekends too. It's my own way in helping my parents not waste money on me and if they need extra cash I can lend them some.

I was watching tiktok while I was waiting for the bus. My siblings where on their phone as always. When the bus came, I started to listen to music and daydreaming about my perfect life. I love to write and sing, but of course I only sing when I'm alone dreaming about having an audience and being a singer.

I got to school and went straight to class since I'm antisocial. I don't talk to people unless it's my friends. I start stuttering when I talk publicly or when I talk to someone I don't really talk to.

Xxx: hey....