chapter 1

(Snowy flower garden)
____________________________________________________________________
Hi just to let you know there is spoilers of the new demon slayer episodes so on in the story enjoy.
____________________________________________________________________

It was a dark time outside the sun was covered by the clouds, and it was snowing, I watched as people buyed food or ran around in the snow, I went to the same place I always go the flower garden with red roses and some white...

You were wearing a red skirt that went in between your legs and showed the sides, of your thighs with a back piece with a long sleeved shirt with one side of the shoulder showing and the other covered with your white hair covering your back, you sat down on a bench as you look at a rose you picked up, "Hey" you heard a voice speak, and look up at the person "akaza.." you softly say as he sat down with you "it's cold out here plus the sun is probably going going come out soon" akaza sighed as he sat back, you looked at up and nodded "muzan wants to speak with you y/n" akaza said as you look at him "why?" You ask "How I'm I supposed to know let's just go" akaza said as he stood up and walked away As you followed behide him.

"You wanted to see me?.." you say as you see dakis head on muzans lap as you got confused "yes I did, I want you to go with daki to a town and live there for a few weeks" muzan said as he looked at daki "what why!?" You shout as you stared up at you, his light red eyes sent a shiver down your spine as a glance appeared on his face,

"I understand" you softly say as he smiled "great" he said As daki got up and laughed as she walked away form you, you both put makeup and fixed your hair to not be noticed as you followed daki to town she worked as a courtesan..,

"Alright this is the place now sit down with me" daki smirked a you sat down, "ma'am I brought your tea..." a girl knocked it sounded like a little girl "come in" daki said as the girl came in and set down the tea and bowed as she walked to the door "Hey" daki said as the sweat dripped down the girls eyebrow "are you finshed cleaning the room I told you to?" Daki said "umm I almost done ma'am" the girl sweated "I want that room cleaned by the time the clock hits 10" daki whispered as the girl nodded and ran out, you stared outside the window and saw 4 people one with white hair, other one with reddish black hair, a yellow and orange hair, and a blue and black hair, how strange their makeup looked weird and clownish..