1. OMG

"Osmanthus wine tastes the same as I remember, but where are those who share the memory?"
A normal, average citizen from Liyue questioned himself. His name was Zhongli. He usually walks around in Liyue, acting like a normal looking person, but today he had actual plans.

He decided to go pay a visit to Mondstadt, the city of freedom.

Zhongli wanted to taste their popular Dandelion wine. A lot of people in Liyue told him that it tasted even better than his favorite one— Osmanthus wine.
After he heard the rumors, he obviously had to try the wine everyone has been talking about.

But that wasn't the only reason he wanted to visit Mondstadt city.

He also wanted to meet an old friend.

.

.

After a while he arrived in Mondstadt. He asked the knights for the directions to the tavern. The knights looked at him confused, since that was the first thing he did when he arrived, but didn't question him about it. The dark brown haired man thanked the knights and rushed to the tavern.

When he opened the door, the tavern was full of people. He once asked himself in his head: Osmanthus wine tastes the same as I remember, but where are those who share the memory? Zhongli didn't want to forget about the passion for his favorite wine. He closed the door behind him and walked up to the counter in front of him.

"Hello, how may I help you?" A tall man with tomato red hair questioned while looking into Zhonglis eyes.
He looks very ugly, Zhongli thought.

"I'd like one glass of dandelion wine, please."

The red haired man grabbed an empty glass and poured wine into it. After a few seconds, the bartender gave Zhongli his requested drink.

Dandelion wine... It had an unique smell. It smelled fresher than his old time favorite Osmanthus wine, Zhongli admitted in his thoughts.

When he turned away with the glass in his hand, he noticed that there was only one chair free, next to an green haired girl.

He decided to sit next to her.

They both sat in awkward silence.

Before Zhongli was able to say anything, the green haired person introduced herself.

"Hello! I'm Barbatos! I haven't seen you around here, what's your name?"

...What? Barbatos?

But.. there is no way.

"Your name is not Barbatos," Zhongli blurred out UNPROFESSIONALLY. He usually thinks before he speaks. "Are you an imposter🤬?"

The green haired girl with glasses on her nose stared at him and widened her eyes. She was convinced that she was Barbatos, the Anemo Archon.

"Another person that doesn't believe me! Ugh! I hate this!" She stood up ran outside.

That was kind of weird, but at least he was able to enjoy his dandelion wine. Well, how was he able to pay for it though?

.

.

.

Venti the bard was walking around through Mondstadt. He was the Anemo Archon, Barbatos. The bard was minding his own business until a person ran into his way.

"Hey! Watch where you're going!" The green haired person said after bumping into Venti. "I'm Barbatos, so you should have some respect for me!"

Venti had to process the words he had just heard. He was confused for sure, since he was the real and actual Barbatos.

"No, you're not Barbatos! Your name is Sucrose." Venti stated. "I'm Barbatos! There is a statue of me!"
He tried to convince the girl in front of him, but she denied every word he said.

"I'll proof it to you!" The fake Barbatos ran to a house, determined. Venti followed her.

"MONAAA!!!! OPEN THE DOOR!" Sucrose shouted and knocked on the door until someone opened it.

"Oh hello Barbatos." A girl with long pigtails said while looking at Venti.

"Look! She said it to me! I'm the real Barbatos!!!!!" Sucrose stated with a big smile on her face.

"No.. I actually meant-" Mona got cut off by Sucrose.

"Ha! You can't convince me otherwise, bard!" The green haired girl dashed away quickly.

Venti and Mona looked at each other confused. What was wrong with Sucrose?

"So.. Why does she think that she is Barbatos?" Mona questioned Venti. It was very weird since Sucrose isn't that confident at all to say things like that. She is smart and she wouldn't just steal somebody's identity.

"Um.. I don't know." He admitted.

"Well then lets find someone from the knights of favonius! Maybe they know something.."

They both walked away from Mona's house. In the distance they saw Outrider Amber.

"Amber! I have a question!"
Mona asked Amber if she knew anything about Sucrose and why she was acting weird. Amber didn't know either and walked away.

They needed a new plan.