Ayo.

Zenitsu Agatsuma loves the dreams he has. All of them have one key component, a simple thing that makes his heart go wild.

Tanjiro Kamado.

Zenitsu knew he was dreaming right now because Tanjiro had his arms wrapped around him, and snoring softly in the golden haired boy's ear.

Zenitsu smiled, and put on a tired face before shaking Tanjiro awake. "Y...yes? Zen, what's wrong?" "Nightmare, woke up." The redhead hummed, and pulled Zenitsu's head onto his chest. "Listen to my heartbeat then." Zenitsu nodded, and kissed Tanjiro's chest before closing his eyes and heard the words he oh so desperately wanted to hear in the real world.

"I love you, Zenitsu."

He woke up after feeling the happiness of those words. He stared at the ceiling and slowly smiled to himself.

"I'll make you mine Tanjiro...

Whatever it takes."

The following hours came, and school started. Zenitsu was thinking about you know who, and said boy showed up behind him. "Good morning Zenitsu!" The blonde visibly jumped and turned around. "T-Tanjiro! You scared me!" The Kamado giggled and started pulling Zenitsu into the school.

Zenitsu always wondered how he was lucky enough to be in the presence of a god. The redhead made Zenitsu wanna faint, and he almost did a couple of times.

Tomioka-Sensei's class was a pain. Zenitsu felt that if Tanjiro wasn't there he would die! But if he died then Tanjiro would be alone, and he couldn't have that either! Zenitsu fell to his knees and coughed into his hand.

"Zenitsu, get up!" He heard the voice of Tanjiro shout. He lifted his head and saw Tanjiro's wide eyes pleading for the boy to get up. Zenitsu nodded and put a foot on the gym floor, and stood, running towards the red haired boy. "Good job Zenitsu! I'm so proud of you!"

Those words set Zenitsu off. He jumped with a smile on his face while thinking to himself, Tanjiro is proud of me! Tanjiro is proud of me!

After Tomioka's gym class, Zenitsu tried his best to pay attention in Shinobu's class. His mind was clouded with happiness and a little bit of lust for a certain redhead.

Zenitsu saw Tanjiro talking to a girl. It made Zenitsu a little irritated when the girl blushed. Of course my Tanjiro is good with the girls! He's so hot that I'm not surprised! He got closer, and listened closely. "Please go out with me Tanjiro!" He heard the girl yell.

"I'm flattered Kanao, really. But I can't. If I could, I definitely wou-" "Why can't you?! Is it because you already have someone else?!" She asked. She was pressuring Zenitsu's Tanjiro to go out with her...

The golden haired boy stepped out from his spot. "Hey Tanjiro, we still gonna get lunch later?" He asked. The redhead seemed a little confused for a second, but got the message and nodded. "Definitely! Why don't we go right now actually? I don't wanna waste your time later sooo..." Zenitsu nodded and held out his hand, Tanjiro taking it happily. "This is why Kanao, I forgot that me and Zenitsu were going for lunch today."

"You really saved my life Zenitsu thank you!" "I-it was nothing Tanjiro really! I was just helping you out because you seemed desperate to get out of that situation." Tanjiro nodded and pulled his wallet out. "How about we actually go out and get something to eat?" Zenitsu turned around again, to hide his blush. "Do you not want to? It's okay if you don't, I can g-"

"No, I do! Just, give me a sec, I gotta- gotta text Gramps." In reality, Zenitsu was jusy hiding his blush. Tanjiro's taking me out on a date!! Well, he doesn't think of it as a date but I sure as hell do!

They stopped at a burger shop a few blocks away, and Tanjiro paid for everything, despite Zenitsu's plead to split the bill.