𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄:𝐀 𝐖𝐄𝐈𝐑𝐃 𝐃𝐀𝐘

𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐄

WITH BLOOD TRICKLING DOWN YOUR HEAD, struggling to make your way up the stairs, undead beings snarled and ran towards your fatigued figure

WITH BLOOD TRICKLING DOWN YOUR HEAD, struggling to make your way up the stairs, undead beings snarled and ran towards your fatigued figure. coughing up blood, you took a step forward before tripping up the stairs, head meeting the cold floor's.

you were in a daze.

this felt like a dream - no, a nightmare; definitely. your eyes travelled towards the zombies, heavy breaths leaving your chapped lips as they hurried to walk up the stairs.

their growls grew louder and louder, their figures grew bigger and bigger, the metallic taste entering your mouth. a zombie had humped you from behind, immediately biting your neck while you kept still.

you were motionless.

no matter how painful it was, you kept still like a statue. more weight were added to your back, each of them all biting into your back. your vision started to get blurry quickly before hearing a loud shout burst into your eardrums.

"Y/N!"

whoever it was that shouted to get your attention, it definitely worked. because the moment it left their mouth and enter your ears, you snapped out of your daze and moved your arms.

you groaned and tried to get up, a new sense of purpose to fight entering your brain. letting out a light yelp from a zombie biting your arm, you shrugged it off and threw it to the side, a bite of your flesh trapped in its mouth.

the sudden pain shot throughout your body, a loud scream making its way out of your mouth. the pain was unbearable and hastily stabbed one that was clinging onto you for dear life.

you did the same for the others, surprisingly escaping from their grasp even with the horrible pain running all around your body. "for god's fucking sake." you tiredly muttered before everything went black.

"Y/N!"

gasping for air, you sat up your bed. your blanket was crumpled underneath your grasp, looking around the room anxiously. you blinked a few times before sighing, leaning your head against the headboard.

what the fuck was that?