ᴄʜʀɪꜱᴛᴍᴀꜱ ɪɴ ᴀɴɪᴍᴀ ᴄɪᴛʏ!

uhm hi

im sorry i haven't been active these past few months, school and home life have been far to stressing and when i tried to write i had really bad writers block, but here i am! and delivering a Christmas special! :)

hope you enjoy!!

(also hi another side note here, i just remembered that people in Anima City like don't stay as an animal so imma just make that mc has like the ferret ears and tail because i don't wanna have to change it😫😫😫😫)

---------------------------

as snow sprinkled through the sky, a little ferret girl could be seen skipping about. a bright smile on her face contrasting the cold winter weather. many people passing by waved to the girl, wishing her a merry Christmas, to which the would also wish them one, with a Happy New Year too.

now where was our ferret friend trying to go? to see Rose of course!

seeing the building she's grown to love, our little friend waltzes in, waving to the person manning the front desk. up on the way to Rose's office she grasped the present in her hand, the colorful box has a tag on it with Rose's name on it. and (y/n) couldn't be anymore grateful for all that Rose has done for her, from getting the young girl to Anima City safely, to getting her a job, and basically taking care of her.

and (y/n) was just grateful for Rose being there for her when no one else was, she smiled at the package excited to see how Rose would like the present she spent so long on trying to decide what the older woman would like best.

the elevator dinged and opened it's doors the girl hops out and heads straight for Rose's office, bursting through the door the girl exclaims, "MERRY CHRISTMAS ROSE!!" she smiled brightly, unaware of the two other guests present in the room.

a bubbly aura flowed around the cheerful girl, as she excitedly waved her arm. One of her arms clutching her bag and the other arm waving around fast.

Michiru cooing at the girl, while Shirou let out a little smile at his adorable (n/n), that's when (y/n) realized they were there. "oh- hi guys! i-i didn't get you guys presents cuz i didn't know what you like and i'm sorrY-" she yelped, a sweat drop present on her face, she's very animated.

"it's fine (n/n)! i'm just excited to spend Christmas with you!" Michiru cheered, "But it would've been nicer if I got a gift and not Rose..." she muttered with a grim look, earning a glare from Shirou, who had slung an arm around the small (h/c)-ette.

the one who (y/n) originally came for, sat behind the desk and looked on at the three. deciding to make her presence known she cleared her throat. "so, what did you get me (y/n)?"

"oh right! but i can't tell you, you have to open it Rose!" going to her desk she pushed the gift in front of Rose, smiling all the while.

Rose opened it, looking from the girl to her gift and how bright she looked when opening it, she smiled at the young girl before revealing the present to be a homemade scarf, with a rose embroidered on it.

looking out the window, fireworks laced the diamond sky. the young ferret went to the window, pressing her face against it to look at the fireworks. the bright colors splashed her face like a canvas, leading to the others to look at her with pure adoration.

she's just to cute.

-----------