Hairy Buttcrack

I love the song above. And heeyy new story!! This is kind of an prologue so its kind of short. Kind of.

"Ooh yeah! You like that Nicki? Oh god you feel so good!"

The metal sheet surrounding me  is the only thing preventing sloth-face from seeing me.  I watch in disgust as he carries on sloppily thrusting into- wait who even is that? Knowing him it's probably someone he found on the street. Ew that hairy buttcrack is going to be seared into the back of my eyelids for the rest of my life. My poor eyes.Gripping the cool sides of the ventilator I lean in closer to see the scene going on infront of me.

Holy shit! My eyes widen to the size of saucers when I recognise the redhead beneath him. Its freaking Sophie. That little hoe. She was touching up sloth-face in the restaurant as well but I didn't know she'd go this far. For freaks sake, Lianne was waay hotter than her, what was wrong with Chelden? No srew that, what is wrong with Lianne. That girl was a model and personality on point all the time.

I had mentioned to her about how dodgy Chelden looked to me. He kept eyeing me up the first time we met, especially around the chest area. But that girl is whipped. Even if she is whipped she isn't fucking blind.

This is perfect proof. Time to say Au Revoir Sloth-face.

I slowly reach into my back pocket and grip onto my iPhone, opening the camera. I shuffle my nees closer towards the edge and hold it infront of me. Getting a good (aka horrifying) angle, I click the capture button.

And do you know fucking what?

The flash goes off.