Chapter 3

As you're fighting you see thena take the hand of Gilgamesh, maybe he was just helping her to be a gentleman you thought but it still bothered you. After the fight you wonder how this fight against the dievents will take but all you want right no is to spend your free time with thena getting to know her, finding out what she loves in life even if you don't know what you love about life sometimes.

After the first fight of meany to come, you go to the room on your ship, ready to lay down and relax.
You plop yourself on your bed letting yourself fall into the softness of the mattress you hear a knock on the door, you sat up right away. "Come in" company is the last thing you want right now. You see Ajack slowly walk in, you were hoping it would be someone else. Someone like thena. "Are you okay y/n?"she said in a nervous tone while walking a little closer to me. "I'm fine just tired from the first fight, I know I'm gonna have to get use to this" "we all are little sister, I wanted to talk about what happened during the fight" you looked at her with concern in your eyes.  "I saw how you were looking at thena" as you were about to speak she stopped you "I see the way you look at her tell her how you feel, you have a life of your own to life to live" she said while walking closer and sitting next to you on the bed . You smiled at how much she cared "I would love to tell her how I feel but I wonder if these feelings are just here for a moment or a life time" you said as your smile drifting away. Ajack takes a deep breath in. Letting everything you just said settle into her brain. "I don't want you to spend your life worrying about the future, sometimes it's good to focus on what's right in front of you at that moment and how you feel."she said as she got up I look.

"Dinner is in a hour everyone is going to be there... everyone." She turned and walked out the door. You fell back on the bed taking everything in, ohhhh what to do now you thought to yourself.