ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟝

An chan here!... Dont beat me :( i know I am late to upload.. very late actually bit laziness took over me and my offline school started. am not giving promiseee! But I'll try to upload more. Tysm for the support!

--------------------------------------------------------------
(Y/n's POV)

.

"Stay away?" I repeated.

"Yes, stay away, indeed."

"What are you trying to say?"

"It's just as I said before, Miss (L/N). I want you to stay away from Satoru Gojou."

"What makes you think I am clinging to him, Shio-sama?" I had no intentions on giving her respect, but she was someone from a higher family, I wondered what makes me so angry about her, Its him isn't it!?

"I have seen the ways his eyes brighten, as he looks at you while on a walk with me." She said with a cold glare.

I smirked as I said, "It is him who approaches me, not me who clings to him."

"Do you know who your talking to!? A commoner like you want to quarrel with me? You dont even have the position to greet me! Be grateful I am talking to you."

I almost lost it. But I didn't. I wish I did.

"Forgive me, Miss Shio, for me great rudeness." I bowed.

"Thats right!" She lifted my chin with her index finger.

"Your quiet pretty from a closer look...You dont want that face ruined, do you?~" I started shivering, People in this world who have powers can go to any extent. Theres no mistaking that. Though not everyone is the same, but only a few remain...For Miss Shio Miko is surely not
One of them.

"Now, do as I said, wont you?"

"Yes..Shio-sama"

I returned home with a feeling of rage. So what If she was rich? Does she think she can get any man she wants? If I..If I have a chance with the man I love..I will fight. But him..what are his feelings? Why did he abandon me that day? Was I not enough? I have to ask him to make sure...But how I approach him?............

Various thoughts took over (Y/n), rage, love, jealousy, digust, all were mixed. She was unsure of what to do now, but she decided to visit him anyway...She convinced herself, She's HAD TO know his feelings. Only then would she rest. She even wondered what happened to a sweet girl and a normal life she had before?

(The next day)

(Gojou's POV...)

The day I met (Y/n) was the day I thought my life would change, until the very evening I recieved a letter..

(*FlashBack to the day they met, when Gojou left (Y/n) in a hurry*)

"What is this letter? Father!" I said in a loud tone As I enter the household snd faced my father, as I threw the letter on the table.

"It is what it is." His father said in a normal tone, sipping his green tea.

--------------------------------------------------------------
"To, Gojo Kenshi,

Greetings, Kenshi. It's been a while since we met. We are old friends and as you know of my habit of getting to point. Today, I write you this letter in order to hand out a proposal.
I propose a marriage. A marriage between your son, Gojo Satoru and My daughter, Shio Miko.
I look forward for a favourable reply, but no matter, I shall visit Tori village.

-From, your old friend,
Shio Taisuke.