•Chapter one•

Hey, this is the first chapter, well no kidding, anyway comment your thoughts and all plz!.

There will be swearing in the story, a lot! just warning y'all

*Daisy's pov*
~~~
"Hey, get back here or i'll call the cops!" A man yells, I laugh bitterly, "be my guest sir, thanks for the tip" I yell holding up a small bag with cash stored safely inside.

I smirk and turn around to keep running. When I reach my destination, I sigh in relief at seeing my Harley Davidson, untouched. This area has a history of thieves, and people who destroy your car with spray paint and all that shit.

I yank off my black wig and stuff it in the saddle bag along with the cash, gloves and all the tools I used in the robbery, after that I put on my helmet, leather jacket and turn the engine on before speeding out of the alley way and down the street.

When I get home, or to my caravan. I park my bike under the tarp I have hanging up and put a cover over the top of my bike, I then take the keys and open up my caravan door.

The smell of cigarette and alcohol hits my nose and I sigh deeply, I'm not an alcoholic, I just rather feel numb, "shit" I hiss running outside to my bike, I grab the things from the saddle bag and go back inside.

I stuff my thieving tools in a bag and put the money in my purse. I check my phone for the time, 11:57pm, I stifle a yawn and change into my PJ's, -or well, I don't sleep in anything- and jump into bed and turning off the light and letting sleep take over.
<><><><>
In the morning I'm woken by my alarm, "urghhhh" I groan, I open one eye and glare at the table where my phone sits with the alarm going off.

Gritting my teeth I get up and snatch it off the bench and turning the alarm off, sighing in relief.

"Oh fucken shitballs" I curse seeing the time. I was meant to be seeing someone at 11am sharp, it's 10:22, I rush around grabbing todays clothes , black leather leggings, a white off shoulder t-shirt and denim jacket with combat boots.

I brush my long wavy brown hair, then brush my teeth, add make-up, mascara, eyeliner, and red lipstick before grabbing my purse, helmet, and keys and rushing outside to my bike and driving to town.

Taking off my helmet and gloves, I shake my hair and jump off my bike, "ah miss Daisy, was wondering if you'd actually turn up" an annoying voice I know all to well says, I bite my tongue to stop myself from saying something sarcastic, "shut up Pat, hey Daisy" Jack says smirking, I roll my eyes at him.

"I came to do business, and that is what we are doing" I snap pushing past them and strutting into the pub, the two boys following close behind me.

We take our seats at the back and glare at nearby persons who don't know how to mind their own damn business. "Hey! mind your own fucken business why don't ya" I snap glaring at a few boys my age, who had gone too quiet, they mutter a few words before leaving.

"Now, where were we?" I ask getting comfortable and resting one leg on my other, "drinks! we need drinks WAITER" Pat yells waving a hand in the air. After ordering our drinks and getting them, we start getting to what we're here for.

"What do they even want?" "how the hell am I supposed to know? they go after a lot of things and it's never obvious" Jack hissed at Pat, "oi! shut it would ya, people can here" I say.

"Ok, we need to know where they are first" I say calmly, "oh right urm, who was it? um, fuck I can't-oh they're a few towns away, I think... 6 or 7 over, Kenny has been tracking 'em as they go" Jack tells us, groaning I say, "well we're fucked, if they find any of us they'll get all of us" I state simply, "I know they want revenge for me killing Lance and Brian..." Pat says.

"Wow what else did you do?" I ask angrily, "what? nothing, nothing" he says, I give him my worst glare, "I swear to god if you don't fucken tell me right now I'm gonna-" "ok, ok, ok, um well you see, err you know when they were shipping in supplies but none of us could find the place they got the shipments from, I followed 'em, I stole a few things, accidentally started a fire and they got pissed" he says flinching under Jack and I's glares.

"Yeah we're screwed thanks buddy" Jack says, I scoff "screwed my arse, they are getting too close, we plan a sneak attack, call in everyone, i'll try find back up but it'll be the same lie, the truth will get people hurt alright, oh and here's the money I owed ya" I say getting up and dropping the big of money on the table.

"Use it wisely we might actually need supplies" I say before walking out of the pub, I check my purse and see there's enough to get food, I jump on my bike and ride to the shops.

I reach the shops and get off my bike, I give a group of boys the middle finger when I see them staring at me, "idiots" I mutter to myself before walking in.

I walk out with a few bags and stuff them into my saddle bags, just as I'm about to jump on my bike I see three shadows walking up behind me, I spin around an glare at the three boys.

"Hey babe" one of then says, my eyes narrow at him, "don't call me babe honey" I sneer, they chuckle, "you love it" he says winking I stare blankly at him, "look your wasting my god damn time what the fuck do you want?" I ask, "well your number would be great actually" he says, I smirk at him, "how about no" I say jumping on my bike and riding away.
<><><><><><><><><><>
First chapter. hope you liked it.