casts

Hi! So this isn't my first book but I do suck at writing something like this so I'm sorry and also sorry if there's any grammatical errors since English is NOT my first language so yeah.

( I'm only writing a long description in y/n's )

Name: Jang Y/nAge: 18Friends: Choi Nam-ra,  Min Eun-ji, Kim Cheol-soo, Park Mi-jin, Han Gyeong-soo

Name: Jang Y/n
Age: 18
Friends: Choi Nam-ra,  Min Eun-ji, Kim Cheol-soo, Park Mi-jin, Han Gyeong-soo

y/n is the child of the Korean president and the little sister of Jang Ha-ri and Jang Wu-jin, she and Wu-jin are twins. But she has a very strange personality because she can be funny and cold sometimes but she doesn't fear anything except her family members getting hurt, she's also sick, she sometimes have a hard time breathing but doesn't get worse if she will inject her medicine. Her parents doesn't care that much about her since they only like her older sister and older brother since they think that y/n is stupid.

She has a big crush on Lee Cheong-san, also friends with their classroom president Choi Nam-ra, Min Eun-ji, Kim Cheol-soo the one who always get bullied by Yoon Gwi-nam and his troop let's say, and with Park Mi-jin the crazy one I mean they're both crazy, she always protect Eun-ji and Cheol-soo from Gwi-nam's troop every time they bully them. She's good at everything in using katana, guns, shooting arrows, and fighting. She is close to their science teacher Lee Byeong-chan they always figure things together and do science, they know that something bad will happen in future and she is the only one who knows how to stop it, she also prepared everything before the 'bad thing' happen.

They always call her the mysterious girl and she doesn't give a shit about it so yeah...Han Gyeong-su and Choi Nam-ra is the only friend that she have in the class, the others always try to start a conversation with her but always fail, Gyeong-su will always call her to join them eat so she will go with them sometimes but sometimes she will just eat alone, every time she eats with them she doesn't speak or talk with them she just really sat there to eat.

〜~〜~〜~〜~〜~〜~〜~〜~〜~〜~〜~〜~〜~〜~〜~〜~〜~〜~〜~〜~〜~〜~〜~〜~〜~〜~〜~〜~〜~〜~〜~〜~〜〜~~〜~〜~〜~〜~〜~〜~〜~〜~〜~〜~〜~〜~〜~〜~〜~〜