★ PART 4 ★

★彡★彡★彡★彡★彡★彡★彡★彡★彡★彡★彡★彡★彡★彡★彡★彡★彡★彡★彡★彡★彡★彡★彡★彡★彡★彡★彡★彡★彡★彡★彡★彡★彡★彡★彡★彡★彡★彡★彡

‼️ SWEAR WORDS ‼️

Y/N's DAD POV

I was so worried about my children but I tried to hide it so my wife doesn't worry too much. Y/n keeps popping in my thoughts and it's making me nervous.

Y/N's POV

"Are you sure it's going to work?" Na-yeon asked

"If you don't trust me you can stay," I said

"We're on life and death situation stop fighting," Ms. Park said

"I'll go first if you don't trust me, I'll show you"

"You're not going to run away unnie, right?" Eun-ji said

"No, I'm not," I said and they all nodded hesitantly

"Don't kill them, but if it's going to bite you already that's when you kill it, okay?" I asked and they nodded

I slide the door causing it to open and I went out first, I looked at them, and nodded signaling that it was okay to go out, they all made it out, and then dae-su accidentally dropped the canned soda and it made a noise.

The zombie came running and I signaled them not to panic and stay quiet, they all cover their mouths when the zombie came in front of them, I can see dae-su panicking since the face of the zombie is near in his face.

It didn't last long they walked away from us already and we all started walking again, I suddenly felt my lungs tightening again and I stopped in my tracks "yah, what's wrong?" Su-hyeok asked

"N-nothing"

"Come on, what's wrong?"

"Nothing"

He hesitantly nods and continued walking, I don't want to give them a hard time because of me so I just kept it to myself, I was sweating and almost pale but suddenly someone dragged me that made the others turn their head to me.

I was having a hard time breathing since he was covering my mouth and nose with his hands, he pointed a knife in my throat, they all lift their weapons.

"How come all of you are not getting attacked?" he said

And I shook my head signaling not to tell him.

I was crying already cause it was already hard to breathe, he tightened his grip on my mouth.

"Let go of her before I release this to you" Ha-ri unnie

"Not until you take me with you"

"Let go of her you fucker" Gwi-nam said

I was crying really hard now since it really hurts me now.

CHEONG-SAN's POV

My heart broke seeing y/n cry and suffering, I signaled her to scream so that the zombies will go to him.

Y/n bited his hands that made the man scream and let go of y/n, we quickly grabbed her wrist and run as the zombies attacked the man.

SU-HYEOK's POV

I was running while holding y/n's hand but suddenly y/n fell, I picked her up and continued to run. We are still running when I noticed y/n sweating and pale.