Chapter 04

We arrived at a mansion-style residence.

We were on a lengthy silent trip, yet it didn't feel odd at all.

The caller seemed to bother my brother. Every time I checked on him, he had this strained expression on his face.

When we got out of the car, I observed my brother heading away from us. He appeared to be dialing a phone number.

I remained where I was and kept a close eye on my brother. He then sagged his shoulders, as if he hadn't been able to reach whoever he was phoning.

Someone approached me and handed me my phone. Sandro was the one.

"Thank you," I answered simply, still staring at my brother. I've never seen my brother so worked up about a girl; I'm curious who she is.

I despise seeing my siblings or any of my family in this state. I need to take action.

My hands moved quickly. I flung my phone in his way, and he spun around as if on cue. He was lucky that he caught it, because if he hadn't, he would have had a bruise on his face.

He was taken aback by what I did. He gave me a perplexed look, as if he was wondering, 'What is that for?' 'I just lifted my brow at him, gave him a snappy look, and rested both of my hands in my pockets.'

I believe Sandro was also taken aback by what I did, but I believe he has recovered because he is now shaking his head sideways slowly.

My brother approached us and handed me my phone. "Isusumbong kita kay Mommy," he said as he rushed away from me just as I was going to slap him.

"You are brutal," Sandro replied, as though I had done the same to him previously. I gave him a 'what the hell' look. I was about to say something when the others called us to enter the house already.

The interior of this house reflects the exterior's aesthetic. It has a traditional elegance and a cozy feel about it.

I looked about, but I came to a halt as my gaze fell on their large family portrait.

In their portrait, Tita Liza was surrounded by her men, who appeared to be really joyful in their formal clothing. Tita was dressed in Terno, which I suppose is traditional garb. The males, on the other hand, were dressed tastefully in their barongs.

Their family portrait contrasts with the one shown in our main residence in Spain. Theirs appeared to be incredibly bright, but ours appeared to be very dark and deadly.

That made me silently laugh. Even though the behind-the-scenes are really hilarious, every time we take photos, it always ends up appearing very dark and deadly. That, I suppose, is our true branding.

"It's not like our pictures in our house, no, ate?" "My sister commented, as if she was amused by their photograph.