♕︎☀︎︎ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 11

━━━━━━𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍

━━━━━━𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

𝐒𝐎𝐎𝐍𝐉𝐔𝐍's eyes widened. He came closer to her,but since Jackson was standing in front of her he couldn't go closer.

"You.... You sure? " He asked with a greedy smile. Jackson scoffed at his behaviour.

"Pathetic" Kira muttered.

"Yes. I'll give my properties to you, but  for that.... You shouldn't kill any of us. Only then, I'll give you my properties" She said to him. He immediately nodded his head.

"After I give you my properties, you shouldn't involve in my life again. If I see you anywhere closer to me, then... I'll make sure to come to your funeral" She threatened him with dark eyes.

"I'll... I'll not disturb you... Just give me"

"Let's go" She said as Soonjun called one of his pilot for a helicopter.

"Do you wanna see him? " Jackson whispered to her. Kira took a deep breath as she shake her head as no. She was not ready to meet him, but she hoped that she would definitely meet him in future if she visits this island.

"No"

※♡※

The city was so mess. Everywhere she could see cars, trucks, motorbikes, talk buildings. But she couldn't see any trees. Now, she was nowhere near Jeju Island. Nowhere near that forest and nowhere him. She sighed as she turned her view towards her driver.

"Miss Song. We reached " He said as Kira immediately thanked him and opened her car door and got out.

She went inside her office. All the employees greeted her, she smiled at then as she greeted back. She went inside her cabin as she removed her shades off.

"Miss Song, Mr. Han is here to meet you with a lawyer" Her secretary informed her. Kira nodded her head as Soonjun and his lawyer came in.

He was about to sit but got interrupted.

"Did I say you to sit? " She asked him arrogantly as she chewed her inner cheek with a fake smile on her lips. He chuckled awkwardly and stood.

"Here's the document. I've signed it. Take this" She gave the document to him as she stood from her seat. Soonjun smiled victoriously.

"Don't ever think you won. I gave you this company because I pity you. Don't you dare be harsh on the employees and don't ever enter in my life again" She said as she took her shades from the table as she worn it. She flipped her hair as her heals were clicking on the floor as she left her cabin. Soonjun just stood there in awe, but he decided not to disturb her. He wanted the company, and he have it. He smiled and sat on his seat with a smirk.

※♡※

Kira stood in front of her family's grave. She kept the bouquets for each of them as she looked at those flowers. A tear escaped her eyes as she chuckled sadly.

"Did I do the right thing? Honestly... I didn't know what to do... I was scared mom... If you guys were alive, none of this would've happened.... It's all due to me.. Due to my stu.. Stupid birthday... You guys got involved in the accident.... I'm so sorry.... I gave Soonjun our properties.... Because I don't need them.... I know, it was your earnings, but we can earn them again right?.... All I wanted was to... Live... That's why... How pathetic I am?.... Gosh.... I let you guys down didn't I?? It would be better if I was dead right.... " She sobbed so hard. This time no one was there to hug her, rub her back and tell her 'it's alright' .

"I miss you guys.... I really miss you all.... I miss him too.... Did I say about Kim Taehyung? " She chuckled as his name rolled on her tongue. "He's such a kind hearted person after you guys. He made sure to protect me.... I.. I fell in love with him... But.. I left him... I want to meet him... But I know it's impossible... Should I go to that island? "  She asked for her parent's suggestion. Suddenly she felt wind brushed her face. Her hair was brushing her face as well. It almost felt like her parent's and her sister was beside her and smiling at her to meet him.

"I'll take that as yes. I don't want to be coward. I'll try to correct my mistakes. Bye guys! See you soon I guess... Because now my journey is to Jeju island" She smiled and kissed the cold stone and left.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛༶•┈┈⛧┈♛༶•┈┈⛧┈♛