Humari adhuri kahani

Kapor mansion decors like a new bride , every single person and single stuff is busy to check in last minutes preparation, after all it's the wedding of the king of the house . Neha, nuts rishab Vikram all r trying to hard their sad face . They have promised priya , they will do whatever she wants.

Radhika wore a beautiful yellow and green combination lehenga , happiness is visible at her face , after all it's her haldi and mehedi function .. she has dream about this moment from childhood . She has huge crush at ram from her childhood, she can't believe finally she is getting married to her childhood crush . She knows ram is not happy with this marriage thing. She also knows it ram is doing it for his family, but she doesn't care about it , she saw so many couples who does not love each other before marriage but after marriage they fall for each other and she is hoping that she will definitely able to create a space in ram heart .

Ram is standing near the window , his heart is clinching in pain.. something is not right , he can feels it . His heart is given him signal to stop this marriage. Every single cells of his body shouting at him to cancel this wedding , every time he tries to closed his eyes , he can see only priya , her smile , her hidden pain , her loneliness. How could he starts his life with Radhika when in his heart and mind priya never leaves for a moment ..  why priya why ? Why r u doing this to me ? Why the thought of you without in my life making my heart ache in pain?  I don't know priya what i feel for you is love or something else , I don't know how to explain myself to my family members that I m not happy with this marriage.. My mind my souls is carving for you priya .. I just want to be with you .. but I can't priya I can't .. tears rolls down from his eyes .. my mom suffered a lot priya , my dad never loves her or respect her .. from childhood I always saw sadness in her eyes but for the first time I see happiness in her eyes for me , for the first time I see her genuinely smile , for the first time she asked me something, how could i denied her , how could I hurt her like my dad used to do. How could I break my promise.. I m I'm so much messed up right now priya , I don't know what to do priya .. ram is feeling broken inside .. he closes his eyes , a long tear escape from his eyes .. this pain is unbearable, the life without priya like a ocean without water .. I love you priya I really do but I m helpless priya I m helpless .... Ram covers his face with his palm ..

Neha nuts standing one corner of the hall, they r really sad , they can't imagine what priya is going through now, her man her husband is getting married to someone else. And she can't do anything to stop this . They are feeling sad thinking about Riya, Riya will never able to know that her dad is a amazing person. She will not able to find out that what dad love is.

" neha di why this is happening? I can't tolerate the pain neha di, "Riya "what's her fault? She is symbol of bhai bhabis love than how could she is so unlucky ? Seeing bhabi like this I don't know how I will accept radhika as my bhabi " saying this nuts hug neha .. she is sobbing thinking about the pain that her bhai and bhabhi going through right now ..

" Vikram beta brings ram downstairs , haldi function will starts soon, Radhika is waiting for the haldi that we have to send after applying ram , plz hurry up bring ur friend downstairs soon" krishna kapoor orders Vikram.

Ram is wearing yellow kurta combine with a white pant , whatever he wears always looks too much dashing , his face showing there is no happiness whatever he is doing , doing it for her mother. He is ready to sacrifice all his happiness for his mother.

Nuts neha rishab takes ram to the stage , all r ignoring eye contact with ram . No one is happy. But they don't have any other options. If ram does not take the stand than they can't do anything . Only ram can stops this marriage.

Krishna Kapor comes near ram, seeing her soon in this attire tear gather in her eyes ,
" I m so happy for you beta , I pray to god that u will get all the happiness in the world " saying this she applies haldi in his cheeks and hand .